Back from my trip.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fiojam, 11 April 2007 Social URL.

1. fiojam

fiojam Focused & goin for goal!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all,
    I've been away for a long easter weekend and have really missed minimins :cry: Thought I'd catch up and it has changed a little! In such a short space of time too.

Well, I had my 'official' mid week weigh in (due to me not being able to weigh on Sunday as usual) and I managed to lose 0.75lbs whilst away which I'm quite pleased with. I'm meant to be on CD1000 but whilst I was away I mostly stuck to packaged salads and cooked chicken from M&S where I could keep a close eye on the cals. I also had my 2 CD meal bars each day - I mainly stuck to between 1200 and 1300 cals per day.

I'm fairly pleased with the loss as it is also my TOTM so I didn't really expext a great deal. My other half ate exactly the same as me and in 5 days he has come back 3lbs lighter!! Not bad!

I will also have my weigh in on Sunday as usual so I can get back to my normal weighing routine.

Almost at my goal :) I'm thinking maye I should move onto the 1200 plan now as I managed that weekend on approx the same cals and had a loss.

Feeling rather pleased with myself right now.:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Welcome back and well done for managing your food during your break. I hope that I do as well as you have when I go to Barcelona in 5 weeks.

4. chrismars

chrismars Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Big congrats on your willpower while away and on the loss. It must be so great to be nearly at target, I'm envious. But get there, I will.

Chris http://livelifelighter

5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done, i don't think i would have been so good while away....lol:giggle: & to lose weight :wow: even better, good for you hun....

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.