Back from my trip.

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
Hi all,
I've been away for a long easter weekend and have really missed minimins :cry: Thought I'd catch up and it has changed a little! In such a short space of time too.

Well, I had my 'official' mid week weigh in (due to me not being able to weigh on Sunday as usual) and I managed to lose 0.75lbs whilst away which I'm quite pleased with. I'm meant to be on CD1000 but whilst I was away I mostly stuck to packaged salads and cooked chicken from M&S where I could keep a close eye on the cals. I also had my 2 CD meal bars each day - I mainly stuck to between 1200 and 1300 cals per day.

I'm fairly pleased with the loss as it is also my TOTM so I didn't really expext a great deal. My other half ate exactly the same as me and in 5 days he has come back 3lbs lighter!! Not bad!

I will also have my weigh in on Sunday as usual so I can get back to my normal weighing routine.

Almost at my goal :) I'm thinking maye I should move onto the 1200 plan now as I managed that weekend on approx the same cals and had a loss.

Feeling rather pleased with myself right now.:D

Welcome back and well done for managing your food during your break. I hope that I do as well as you have when I go to Barcelona in 5 weeks.

Back