Back from my weekly Wednesday Weigh-in ...

Two very respectable units of weight loss Ted.E.Bear!! You're doing fabulously! Bet you made that window cleaner's day. Hope your rug didn't stain after your little whoopsie with the shake ;)

x S

Thanks Shivie,

Yes the cream rug has come up really well [bit like my blush yesterday :giggle: ]

Guess What ... yes another 2 lb loss but pleased as it puts me over the 2 stone lost and gets me into the '180 lb' bracket.

i guess over the years I have well and truely messed up my metabolism but, we are where we are, and I've just got to find a way to make all of this work!

Starting refeed today :eating:as I'm pretty much scr**ed for the next five weeks what with being away and special events. I think I'll be able to do the odd 4 or 5 days TFR within that but more not than yes I'm affraid. Still cannot change this and mustn't beat myself up about it. It's TFR from 10th October till I'm at target so there we have it.

Thank you guys for all your support :thankyou: - couldn't have got this far without you all.

Keep plodding and if I return with stats NOT still in the 180's you have my permission [and encouragement] to KICK MY 'DERIERE' !
:asskick:

Guess What ... yes another 2 lb loss but pleased as it puts me over the 2 stone lost and gets me into the '180 lb' bracket.

i guess over the years I have well and truely messed up my metabolism but, we are where we are, and I've just got to find a way to make all of this work!

Starting refeed today :eating:as I'm pretty much scr**ed for the next five weeks what with being away and special events. I think I'll be able to do the odd 4 or 5 days TFR within that but more not than yes I'm affraid. Still cannot change this and mustn't beat myself up about it. It's TFR from 10th October till I'm at target so there we have it.

Thank you guys for all your support :thankyou: - couldn't have got this far without you all.

Keep plodding and if I return with stats NOT still in the 180's you have my permission [and encouragement] to KICK MY 'DERIERE' !
:asskick:

Well done!!! It's great hitting mini goals like eachs tone mark isn't it!!

Teddy you've come this far, you can certainly go all the way! There's nothing to stop you now! The very best of luck with the temporary refeed. Just make the right choices and you'll be grand pet. Please keep us posted on how you're doing. There'll be no derriere booting just gentle encouragement !!

x S

LOVE the derriere smiley haha You will be fine... please just keep coming on here and tell us how youre getting on with the refeed when you can xx

Back