Back from my weekly Wednesday Weigh-in ...

KellyLinton

Determined to succeed ...
Well, I feel better now that I've had my first weigh in - I'm really pleased that I've made the week at 100% TFR ... who'd have thought it!

I lost 9.5 lb :angel09:

Last edited:
well done you, you should be very proud indeed

Congrats makes it all worth it, I have to go for my first weigh in two days early so I know mine won't seem so big. Tomorrow is the big day!

Awesome, well done! You're through the worst of it now, it's onwards and downwards from here :) x

Aww... Thanks you guys...

Couldn't have done it without your support and encouragement

Just got to keep going .... :girlpower:

2nd Weigh in...

Turns out I was more apprehensive about my second weigh in than I was for last weeks!... Anyway, I plucked up the courage and ...

I lost a further ...

5lb :woohoo:

so that makes 14.5 lb to date - I feel I'm well on the way now ...
Just got to keep it going ...

3rd Weigh in ...

Have really struggled this past week - had a blip one evening but have so learnt from it .... [kicked me out of ketosis for 4 days - what an idiot :doh: ]

I lost a further 2.5lb this week :eek:

not great but not a gain ... This week I shall not wavier...

4 days out of Ketosis and you still managed to lose 2.5lbs? Mannn are you lucky!
...Maybe I might get away with it on my brother's wedding! haha

Just back from my weekly weigh in

Week 4 ..
.. and I lost ... 5lb Well pleased with that! :angel09:

Just back from my weekly weigh in

Week 5 .... and I lost ... 3 lb

A little below average but I'll settle for that, better 'off' than 'on' or a 'STS' me thinks..

[anyway, that would be 24sausages, 6 packs of butter or 81 Dairylea cheese triangles !!!] :kitty:

Back from my weekly weigh in

Week 6 .... and lost ... 2 lb

I so just wanted to say 'only' in there somewhere but I've remembered all of the encouragement of '8 sausages', 'pure fat' and 'better loss' next week ... [let's hope]

Thanks guys... I'm still here and plodding! :needhug:

Back