Back from seeing my CDC

chicksy

I have had a really difficult time recently and hit an all time low :cry: I got over really bad tonsillitis and then had a really bad sickness and diarrhoea bug and I started eating again :break_diet: as I became quite tired and run down. I havent eaten badly and the portions I had were limited but I feel like I have let myself down.

I weighed myself the other day and I havent gained any weight but lost a couple more pounds but I feel like I could have done better and tried harder.

But tomorrow is the start of a new week and I will hopefully get myself back on the right track.

So here is to a good week for me and for you

xx

Glad that you are feeling better, you did the right thing, you listened to your body and what it needed at the time. Dont beat yourself up, just start afresh. You did really well not to put any back on and to lose a little more is a bonus, so pat on the back for you and a hug:hug99:

Wishing you all the best honey. It is so difficult to stick with this when you're not feeling well - kudos to you for not gaining during that time :hug99:

You didn't gain..and you even managed to lose lbs! That is great and you should be so proud! By the sounds of it, your body needed the chance to recover, and now it has it is time to march on looking forward, no point dwelling on what is done (even though you have done brilliantly!).
Best of luck ,
Maddy

Hi Sarah

Don't feel bad :hug99: You did the right thing, by eating a little and as you say you kept the portions small and ate healthily. You should feel extremely proud of yourself!!! Lots of people would have used it as an excuse to fall off the wagon big time. I think you have been really sensible.

Plus you still lost some weight, and now your all better you can take up the diet where you left off.

I think you deserve congratulations:clap: Well done.

Tracey
x

:thankyou: Thanks ladies its so nice to come back on here and get so many words of encouragement. I am starting to feel a little better already hopefully seeing my fab CDC tomorrow will put my back to where I was and wipe out the last couple or so weeks I had.

xx

:thankyou: Thanks ladies its so nice to come back on here and get so many words of encouragement. I am starting to feel a little better already hopefully seeing my fab CDC tomorrow will put my back to where I was and wipe out the last couple or so weeks I had.

xx

I am glad you are feeling a little better, I thing you have been fantastic to manage to stay on top of things while you were ill so well done you:D . Tomorrow is a brand new day and a good day to continue your diet journey, stay strong and i look forward to reading your update soon.

Thanks Lej will be sure to update when I get back from my CDC tomorrow

xx

Thanks Fuzzy

xx

I have woken up this morning in a great mood and feel ready to start back on my journey. My friend also had her baby in the early hours of this morning which has helped my mood :)

xx

welcome back
nice when you feel good it helps on this diet
good luck
kaz x

I have just got back from seeing my CDC and to my surprise even though I have eaten etc since we last saw each other I have lost another 7lbs. If this wasnt the kick up the back side that I needed I dont know what else is. Super slim me here I come.

I also bought a pair of jeans from next today for me to "slim" into as before my journey I was a size 18/20 and the only denim I bought was that with stretch in it but to my delight they fit and are a bit loose around the waist. So thanks for your support ladies Im back on track :D

xx

That's wonderful!!!!!!!

A much more upbeat post from yesterdays:) I'm really glad you feel a lot better and 7lb :wow:

Tracey
x

wow 7lbs, well done you, that has so proved that you are going to be great at the maintenance once you get to goal. congrats.

Back