Back from spain and maintained my weight! woop!!

lostpolarbear

Hey Guys,

There is life after LT and it does not include having to put all the weight back on!!!:D I've been off LT now for 3 weeks. I've been eating normally and have not been totally healthy but the key is to eat in moderation, why do you think most skinny people can eat what they like? cos they dont eat loads and they eat little and often (my skinny friends do anyway).

Had a wicked time in spain! Wore a bikini for the first time ever and felt quite confident!! I ate everything I would normally eat except for coke (I have diet now) but stopped when I was full. I still expeceted to have gained half a stone but I still weigh the same! and still fit in my size 8/10 clothes!!:happy036:

I've still got 2/52 worth of LT left so i'm going to use it SF style and have 2 per day plus 1 normal meal and hopefully I will lose the weight, but obviously alot slower than normal.

Anyway I just thought i'd let you all know that its not true when all ur friends say 'you will gain it all back on' its a load of poo!

Lene xx

well done its good to hear its not all bad once you come off LT x

Well done you. I agree....its all about portion size. I eat pretty much what I want...but in moderation.

Good to hear from you hun.x

Thanks guys! :):):) and Shazpaz, your starting CD tomoz? You dont look like you need to lose any more? u look fab! xxx

well done on maintaining your weight, holidays are notorious for going off the rails and piling on the lbs. you've proved you can go and enjoy yourself and come back and resume the program.

Well that is sooooo good to hear! It is a constant worry in the back of my head that maybe the weight will pile back on after refeed! Thanks for posting that hun! Bet you looked fab in the bikini!!

Well it's a weight off my mind now knowing that it is possible to maintain after coming off LT! This has been niggling away at me for a fair few days but you're living proof, so thank you :)

hehe i'm glad i've helped. I felt exactly the same when I was on LT and I just constantly worried about coming out of the comfort of LT and thought i'd gain it all back but just as long as you eat in moderation you'll be fine!! :) Dont listen to all those negative people who say you'll put it back on, they just WANT you to gain it all back because they are jealous!! xxx

hey guys

dnt listen to wot ppl say,refeeding wont make u put it bk on.i was on lipotrim for a month n a half n stopped last wk,and eating again has not had effect on my weight.jus gta eat in moderation and stay away from junk food for a bit.

Lene i was jus reading ur post and i've still got lyk 1.5 wks supply of LT left.i still wna lose lyk 6 pounds but im unsure whether to go bk on TFR for a wk tho :confused:

will it totally mess my system up or wud it be ok seeing as its only been a week?

so confused...............

lost polarbear - well done! Your so right its about everythign in moderation... i just need to remember that next time!
x

when i grow up i wanna be like u....

Hey Guys,

There is life after LT and it does not include having to put all the weight back on!!!:D I've been off LT now for 3 weeks. I've been eating normally and have not been totally healthy but the key is to eat in moderation, why do you think most skinny people can eat what they like? cos they dont eat loads and they eat little and often (my skinny friends do anyway).

Had a wicked time in spain! Wore a bikini for the first time ever and felt quite confident!! I ate everything I would normally eat except for coke (I have diet now) but stopped when I was full. I still expeceted to have gained half a stone but I still weigh the same! and still fit in my size 8/10 clothes!!:happy036:

I've still got 2/52 worth of LT left so i'm going to use it SF style and have 2 per day plus 1 normal meal and hopefully I will lose the weight, but obviously alot slower than normal.

Anyway I just thought i'd let you all know that its not true when all ur friends say 'you will gain it all back on' its a load of poo!

Lene xx

I cant wait to see the results Lt has for me in the next 2 months - and your story is great - really motivating and exciting to read your success... thanks xox

That's great! Well done.

It's reassuring for the rest of us to know that there is life beyond LT. I'm going to Zambia/Botswana, with my family, for a month long holiday in seven weeks time and I'm really hoping not to gain weight whilst I'm there. I will be seeking tips nearer the time but in the meantime it is really comforting to read success stories like yours!

Hi Lene, I'm so relieved to hear that it's possible to go away on holiday and stay the same weight. You should put some bikini pics on to further inspire us who still have some way to go. Way to go girl!!!!

Hi Lene, I'm so relieved to hear that it's possible to go away on holiday and stay the same weight. You should put some bikini pics on to further inspire us who still have some way to go. Way to go girl!!!!

Yes, bikini pics, a great idea!!! Why don't all the girls post bikini pics:D:D:D....would save me visiting those dodgy websites! ;)

D'oh did I just articulate that aloud!?!? :rolleyes:

HA HA

Yes, bikini pics, a great idea!!! Why don't all the girls post bikini pics:D:D:D....would save me visiting those dodgy websites! ;)

SCAZMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR DORTY DOG!

XOX

LOL its started........ its only the afternoon :giggle::giggle::giggle::whistle:

just need HD and the rest muhahaha

hey guys

dnt listen to wot ppl say,refeeding wont make u put it bk on.i was on lipotrim for a month n a half n stopped last wk,and eating again has not had effect on my weight.jus gta eat in moderation and stay away from junk food for a bit.

Lene i was jus reading ur post and i've still got lyk 1.5 wks supply of LT left.i still wna lose lyk 6 pounds but im unsure whether to go bk on TFR for a wk tho :confused:

will it totally mess my system up or wud it be ok seeing as its only been a week?

so confused...............

Hey, I'm in the same dialema really, I got 2 weeks of LT sachets left and I got 7lbs i'd still like to shift but i'm leaving it for the moment as I cant seem to get my head around going back on it again! If you only have a week and a half supply left I wouldnt bother going on it properly because in the 1st week you just lose loads of water retention, 2nd week you start to lose actual fat, so if you stop half way through the 2nd week I think you may 'appear' to have gained the weight back. I suggest to do it Slimfast style (I think thats what im going to do) and just have 2 sachets a day plus 1 meal. That way you will still lose weight (but will take a bit longer) and will still have more of a social life. But its completely up to u! hope that helps! xxx

I'll put a bikini pic on my before and after shots when I get them on my comp lol! xx

Back