Back from the Darkside!

jojo-p

Hi Everyone,

After a long and depressing flirtation with the darkside of diets I find myself breathing a sigh of relief as I fall back into the comforting embrace of atkins!

Today's brekko as cooked up by my hubby was a couple of fried eggs cooked runny, asparagus and bacon! Lunch was big ol salad with cold meats with a side serving of home-made satay sauce.... yummmm

Bit of a snack of half an avocado and I am feeelingggg gooooood!

As you always have been, it is lovely to know you are out there!

Jo-Jo

Hi Jojo
what diet have you been doing hon?

Hi JoJo & welcome back...

Yes please share your dieting adventures. xx

Hmmm, wandered into the clutches of Slimming World last November and signed myself up to a long-term package. The meat eating option isnt too bad for me but I am soooo allergic to carbs that it was always a struggle! I did find it a good way to maintain though so maybe in the future....

My trouble is that I am a cunning little thing and give me an inch.... the premise of SW is that you can eat as much as you like of fruit and veg and boy did I. My sugars were spiking like mad as I spent my day on a roller-coaster of fruit sugars from morning to night. THEN if I hadnt used up all my quota of syns (bad for me stuff) I would catch up using chocolates. Green days were my favourite which was vegetarian with tonnes of carbs... I was kidding myself really... fun for a bit but really no good after a while.

TA-DAAA and here I am back again, back where the good times roll. It's like riding a bike really and at least the SW training has meant that my fridge is still full of yummy veggies as well as some awesome cheeses, hams and pate that my Dad brought over from La France!

xx

the last bits were going to be thoroughly rejected and only for my hubby to enjoy... not now though!

wow - yummy can i have some :)
i was the same on sw it was carb central.!!
well welcome back anyway xxx

Lol well if carbs dont agree with you then dont!
i was going through half pack of spaghetti a night :D

I tried SW and I failed miserably, just couldn't get my head around it all!!!

I too tried SW and I did lose initially but I felt rubbish with all those carbs.

Welcome back :)

Hi Jo-Jo, welcome back love. :)

Back