back from wedding :)

no pain no gain!

hiya.... back on this forum after 12 days. was away for sisters wedding... and yes i did fit in my new clothes and the special wedding outfit too. everyone really noticed the difference. my mum saw me and hugged me twice saying i looked super. everyone commented on my clear skin too. i felt great about myself. did continue with lt for 5 days but then had to come off tfr. hadnt been for a no.2 for a whole wk and felt terribly sick. it felt awful. but glad feelin much better now. did put on 2 lbs eating alot and i mean ALOT durin the wedding. just got back 2day... have another letter from my doc regarding my thyroid results.. once im sorted and feeling better i will be back on tfr.

Well done on only putting on 2lbs hun. Hope your felling 100% soon x Arent the compliments great too!!!!!!!! Luv em x

thats great and only 2lbs put on glad you had a great time x

hey!!! so great to hear from u! brilliant news about your mum, and your clothes and the wedding! glad ur feeling well xoxo

Well done on the 2lbs if that was me it would have been 22lbs!!
It is hard to resist celebration food. My daughter is one today and I had a birthday lunch for the family. My husband really wanted me to come off the diet today for the party. I had half a piece of poached salmon and my soup for lunch - no cake or booze.Thats a miracle for me and I am so pleased I was strong enough not to cave in.
Maro

Welcome back hun. Glad you enjoyed the wedding. Hope all goes well with the doc.

x

Back