Back from weekend visit

2hourglass

Silver Member
Hi everyone - what did I miss:D just got back from an overnight visit with my parents and my Sister who is visiting from her home in Athens - anyway, it was quite unteresting spending a few days with her, she is same height as me 5' 4 - BUT she is very slim size 10/12 - what was interesting though was watching her eating habits, low fat cereal, yoghurt, apple for snack, lo cal salad, fruit snack and a lo cal small eve meal, Looking at the quantities she ate and what she ate put my old eating habits to shame and it's no wonder she is slim and I have always been chunky - it's so simple, portion control and food choice - of course I have always known this, but it just put it into perspective for me how she stays slim, she makes this positive decision to eat healthily and always has done. Haqs made me more determine to get my fat bottom into gear,

Hope you've all had a fab weekend of happiness and positive en(lighten)ment:D:Dxx

glad you had a nice weekend hun and it was educational too xzx

I know what you mean with that sister thing. My sister has always been a size 12 ish and I realised like you did. My portion sizes and types of food were completely different than hers. Weird though isn't it considering you're brought up in the same household for the years were supposed to be learning about food. You'd think you'd eat similar foods lol at least till one of you moves out.

I know what you mean with that sister thing. My sister has always been a size 12 ish and I realised like you did. My portion sizes and types of food were completely different than hers. Weird though isn't it considering you're brought up in the same household for the years were supposed to be learning about food. You'd think you'd eat similar foods lol at least till one of you moves out.

My sister is 11 years older and I was the spoilt baby of the family !!!!!:p

Glad you had a good time ...and a massive eye opener!!1 Just looked at your ticker and it wont be long before you are there hun at this rate woop woop!!

Glad you had a good time ...and a massive eye opener!!1 Just looked at your ticker and it wont be long before you are there hun at this rate woop woop!!

Thanks 'chicken' - how you doing ??:)

My sister is 11 years older and I was the spoilt baby of the family !!!!!:p

lol you've got an excuse then I really havent were only 3 years apart, but I am the baby so I must've been spoilt aswell. Or she got spoilt and I consoled myself with food lol

hey baby - welcome HOME!

Hi everyone - what did I miss:D just got back from an overnight visit with my parents and my Sister who is visiting from her home in Athens - anyway, it was quite unteresting spending a few days with her, she is same height as me 5' 4 - BUT she is very slim size 10/12 - what was interesting though was watching her eating habits, low fat cereal, yoghurt, apple for snack, lo cal salad, fruit snack and a lo cal small eve meal, Looking at the quantities she ate and what she ate put my old eating habits to shame and it's no wonder she is slim and I have always been chunky - it's so simple, portion control and food choice - of course I have always known this, but it just put it into perspective for me how she stays slim, she makes this positive decision to eat healthily and always has done. Haqs made me more determine to get my fat bottom into gear,

Hope you've all had a fab weekend of happiness and positive en(lighten)ment:D:Dxx

SUPER COOL TO SEE YOU BACK!

Boys a dear - I missed ur craic like! :) lol

So nice to know u had a nice weekend with ur family. That must have been very positive experience for u to see ur sisters eating habits. Its easy really we just need to keep in control of not comfort eating and having self control over portion sizes and also enjoying healthy food. We are all going to be fine...

So u are back all fired up to get rid of the rest of ur chunk then mrs! Super duper u wee trooper! So all ready for the big wednesday weigh in this week then...?

ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyy god! I am aiming for a big 4 pounder - i was meant to go to gym yesterday and i didnt and i was crap today on exercise as well! grrrrrr....

so going to gym on monday then i got my body wrap on tuesday - so fingers crossed i will get my goal!

whats ur goal for wednesday babe???

xoxoxooxooxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Back