Back from WI

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuzzys Angel, 2 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya all

Just got back from my WI , put a lb on:cry: Not had a good couple of days & TOTM (i won't go into it now but if you would like to read the end pages of my diary the full details are on there!!) But on a good note i have lost another 7inches of my body over the last 3 weeks:):) .

My son had another good WI on his 2nd week.....A fanstatic 5lbs, i'm really pleased for him :)

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hun, am sure u will have a fab loss next week, and well done on ya inch's :)

well done to marcus too :)

xxx

4. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(12%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    I am so sorry but take me as an example of how it WILL fall off you next week. last week I put on 1lb and it was kinda deserved but mostly hormonal. and then this week half a stone fell away. it will happen.

and great news on the inches, weird how the inches go when the lbs don't.

keep at it, you're doing great

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.