Back home from Easter frolics

Myr

Still Motivated
How quick have those 6 days gone. Weather could have certainly been kinder. :mad:
When we were able to walk without risking the threat of a good soaking, I was quite happy with my levels of energy. I don't think that is all down to weight loss because I have long suspected either bad carbs/dairy or both, do affect my body quite badly. High carbs it appears make me sluggish and dairy cause nasal congestion.

I have missed being able to dip in here.;)

Anyhow to the point.
I mentioned that I was going to do add-a-meal whilst away.
Unfortunately, I just could not eat the amount recommended as well as fitting in the 3 packs each day and to top it all where did the 'guilt because you are eating food' come from?
(Ok perhaps that stems from feeling really full and that perhaps equates in my mind to having too much?)
The highspot was last night in which we ate out and I actually found a pub restaurant chain that was able to offer flexibility in their menu and I had a lovely piece of organic grilled salmon on a bed of cabbage and broccolli. I was amazed at how flavoursome I found the vegetables - they caused the most horrific wind later though. :mad::eek:
The only downside was it was my birthday and I would have loved to have had a snifter of wine but of course I had the sparkling water instead. I think the last time I never had alcohol on my birthday was 18yrs ago.:cry:

Oh well, back to the work :( and pack :) regime tomorrow.

Love Myr xxx

Nice to have you back Myr, sounds like you had a reasonable weekend, shame the weather was not nicer to you.
Bren xx

Welcome back!

Back