Back!! I'm so cross with myself for not succeeding :(

Last year I weighed 18stone 11lb.. lost 4 stone 5lbs all together then had a break, well my break lasted longer than I thought..and here I am after putting on loads of my hard earned weight back on :eek:

Today I weigh 17 stone 10lbs and starting again!! I am so gutted as I even fit into size 14 jeans before and now back up to a size 18, I am so determined to lose the weight I gained and more so I can finally reach my goal weight. Wish me luck!!:sigh:

Hi STL

I read your post and I send you a hug as I too am in this position. In 2009 I weighed 12 st 10lbs and I was a comfortable size 14. I am 6 ft and I felt great back then. The clothes available were amazing and I felt that I could do loads more. I even attracted a few admiring comments which I had never had before.

Following 2009 I moved in with my partner who can eat for Britain and put a little weight on. I on the other hand, put it all and more back on; it's been a battle ever since. However, this time I have had enough!!! I start the programme on Saturday which is an odd day to start but it allows time for weigh-ins and prevents eating the earth and it's creations over the weekend before I start.

I would like to follow you on here as I feel we are in the same place. Trust me I don't have stalker tendencies so I do believe you are ok ;-)

Like with all challenges, the hardest part is getting started and with this I believe it takes the effort but the effects are amazing!!!

Hope you are ok and all is well? Xx

Thanks guys :) RachieB, i have no problem with you following me, it's great to chat to people who are in the same boat, I made a few friends here last time and they saw me through some hard times, good luck to you too!
I tried the Flabuloss machine today it was amazing :)

Oh wow SLT. My sister raves about that and so I shall have to have a go I think. It is suppose to be more effective than going to the gym isn't?

I have started a diary but no one has posted anything so I am wondering if people find me boring or too heavy in my thinking too much TS plan

Hope you have had a fab day xx

Good luck with your restarts ladies :)

Rachie i think its cos its so quiet on here just now that not many people are commenting etc. I've got a weigh in thread, been updating for 4 weeks and only 1 person commented!

Morning RachieB, It costs £30 for 28 days, you are supposed to burn 300 calories per time, it takes 10 minutes which works out about 1 hour at the gym. I plan on sticking with the flabuloss but go to the gym along side it. It was a funny experience, stood in a little room with a mirror looking like i'm doing belly dancing at the speed of light lol, thank god no one was watching because my fat was having a party all by it's self! x

Very best wishes to re-starters everywhere. Treat yourself with the same understanding you would for a friend, we forgive others, we can forgive ourselves and look forward to the future. Learn that "treats" don't have to be food, a new lipstick, a favourite DVD or CD, a walk in the woods or park, a giggle with friends.

When I was in the office today I had to go to the florist to pick up flowers for a collegue that was leaving. I asked if anyone wanted anything while I was out and several people wanted me to pop into Warrens and get them some yummy pastries, I went in.. sniffed the air for a long time.. ordered everyone's pastries and walked out empty handed for myself! I could have so easily have got something for myself lol

SecondTimeLucky said:
When I was in the office today I had to go to the florist to pick up flowers for a collegue that was leaving. I asked if anyone wanted anything while I was out and several people wanted me to pop into Warrens and get them some yummy pastries, I went in.. sniffed the air for a long time.. ordered everyone's pastries and walked out empty handed for myself! I could have so easily have got something for myself lol

Well done :) xx

8lb down so far since I started. It was hard for me yesterday as I support a gentleman in a wheel chair to go to uni and after wards we went to meet some of his friends in americano's coffee shop, all of them were eating pizza toasties etc and I had to feed my guy a toasted tea cake, he even offered to buy me lunch but I was good and said no and drank a coffee lol. One thing I have not and will not is give up my milk in coffee, it did not hurt me last time and won't hurt me this time, it's coffee that gets me through!!
Hope everyone is doing well, let me know how you are doing xx

Only eaten half a bar today so far, husband and kids having chicken stir fry, I agreed to have some veg and chicken, got in in my bowl, then dumped it back in the wok and made myself a soup, feeling very sorry for myself right now lol, really jealous of them eating stirfry and watching come dine with me, while i sit alone in the office eating my soup and typing to you :p

Hi SecondTimeLucky, how are you getting on? I notice you're in Plymouth, so am I :) x

Back