Back in ketosis

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Yeehaw!!! :cool:

Started SS'ing again on sunday post holiday. Been completely angelic! Just tested and I am back in a very low ketosis! Hurrah!!!! I hate being out of ketosis - have discovered that carbs really mess with my moods and make me really really bad tempered!!!! But once I am in ketosis I am mellow and calm and serene and full of energy :D

1st post holiday weigh in tonight...Eeek! Fingers crossed I have stayed the same - I had put on a couple of pounds but hoping the last couple of days of SS will have shifted them for me!!!!

Oh good luck. I know what you mean about the carbs, I've had a bit of a carb fest today and I feel exhausted with slight tension headache. Booo! :)

good luck with wi.
well done for getting back on it! x

Good to hear you have got your ketosis back!
It's so comforting to see that little strip turn pink. I think ketosis is ketosis, there isn't degrees of it. It depends on how hydrated you are. (or so I have read).
Will look out for your WI results - good luck.

Well done on getting back on the diet after your hols. Good luck for your weigh in.:D

good luck and well done for ketosis xx

I spent this morning trying to buy some ketostix. Sold out in Boots and another chemist I went to - Couldn't believe it! Well done for getting back into Keto... I'm back now too, had a horrible Carb overload over the weekend, gosh never again!

good luck and well done for ketosis xx

Thanks hun - LOVE your new photo album on here! You can see such a difference!!!!!! Hope you are feeling as well as you look?

Back