• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back in ketosis

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
S: 24st9lb C: 18st1lb G: 12st4lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 6st8lb(26.67%)
Yeehaw!!! :cool:

Started SS'ing again on sunday post holiday. Been completely angelic! Just tested and I am back in a very low ketosis! Hurrah!!!! I hate being out of ketosis - have discovered that carbs really mess with my moods and make me really really bad tempered!!!! But once I am in ketosis I am mellow and calm and serene and full of energy :D

1st post holiday weigh in tonight...Eeek! Fingers crossed I have stayed the same - I had put on a couple of pounds but hoping the last couple of days of SS will have shifted them for me!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lynn8124

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Oh good luck. I know what you mean about the carbs, I've had a bit of a carb fest today and I feel exhausted with slight tension headache. Booo! :)

missmf

getting slimmer
good luck with wi.
well done for getting back on it! x

Wilma

Silver Member
Good to hear you have got your ketosis back!
It's so comforting to see that little strip turn pink. I think ketosis is ketosis, there isn't degrees of it. It depends on how hydrated you are. (or so I have read).
Will look out for your WI results - good luck.

S: 13st7lb C: 11st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 1st8lb(11.64%)
Well done on getting back on the diet after your hols. Good luck for your weigh in.:D

slaterslady

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 1st0lb(6.31%)
good luck and well done for ketosis xx

m85912

Only a few more pounds...
S: 13st3lb C: 8st11lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 24 Loss: 4st6lb(33.51%)
I spent this morning trying to buy some ketostix. Sold out in Boots and another chemist I went to - Couldn't believe it! Well done for getting back into Keto... I'm back now too, had a horrible Carb overload over the weekend, gosh never again!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
S: 24st9lb C: 18st1lb G: 12st4lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 6st8lb(26.67%)
good luck and well done for ketosis xx
Thanks hun - LOVE your new photo album on here! You can see such a difference!!!!!! Hope you are feeling as well as you look?