back in the 14`S YEE HAW!!!

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
.........................I DID IT
I WEIGHED MYSELF THIS MORNING AND IM OFFICIALLY BACK IN THE 14STONES AGAIN(WAS 14ST 2LB LAST WEIGH IN WITH CDC IN JULY)NOW ITS THE HIGH 14`S BUT STILL IN THE 14`S NONE THE LESS.
I JUST WANTED TO SHOUT OUT A
menupop.gif
HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK THE TIME OUT TO GIVE ME THE BOOST I NEEDED LAST NIGHT NOT TO GIVE IN TO TEMPTATION AS I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ON CLOUD 9 ALL DAY TODAY.:happy036::happy036:
I WILL BE POSTING MY OFFICIAL WEIGH IN RESULTS TOMORROW,THANKS AGAIN TO YOU ALL ,:thankyou::thankyou:
ELAINE X

well done , i'm so pleased for you

and i can see your really happy to

oh my bloody god !!!!!!!!!! you jammy cow !!!!!!!!!!lol

:D:Dthanx nightnight i`ll take that as a compliment pmsl!!!.thats 1 stone gone in just under the week:eek::D:eek:,and as i said to you last night we can do this if i can fight off the demons that visited me last night then you can do it with me ok hun.(jesus im sounding a little possesed now arnt i???

thanks to the rest of you too this support is really 2nd to none,i really mean it you lot are great,big pat on the back for you all from me:thankyou:,
elaine x

smtl you can be possesd you head can do 390% and you can progectil vomit ,,,,,, if it helps us lose weight ...... im there ! lol

smtl you can be possesd you head can do 390% and you can progectil vomit ,,,,,, if it helps us lose weight ...... im there ! lol

:psiholog: pmsl nightnight

Back