Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back in the zone!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Majella, 19 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Majella

Majella Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Finally!! Feel determined again today:D:D
    Cleaning the house for my inlaws visit on Friday for the official opening of my shop. I have a lovely green dress picked out, I'm trying to go for the mad men vintage look :eek: It's days like this I wish I didn't have 3 cats and a dog, hairs really go everywhere yuk!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mollydog1308

mollydog1308 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Good luck with it all. What are you selling?
    Mx

4. Majella

Majella Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I'm back but couldn't stay in track and I'm ashamed to admit I'm 6lbs heavier :-( Been trying the last few days to get back to it but I cave in around dinner time. So tomorrow has to be the day, I got so many complements on my weight loss Saturday and I don't feel different but I do want to loose more weight so I need to focus and get going!! Molly I'm selling Irish crafts including mine, I make glass items and have my glass studio there as well. I am running it like a co op and renting out spaces to crafts people, so it keeps the prices good:) also no mass produced items are allowed. It's been a great 2 weeks and today has been the first day I've had no sales at all so I hope it picks up soon!!

5. SurreySuperTrooper

SurreySuperTrooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Don't be ashamed of going off track. I think that most of us have done it (including me). I think that you should be proud of yourself of trying to get back into it. Today is day 2 for me and it's a real test of willpower. I'm taking it an hour at a time.

Good luck and hope you that you can back into it soon x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.