Total Solution Back - lost 2 pounds!

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
Hello my Exante Friends:

I am back from my holidays, weighed this morning - actually lost two pounds. I was amazed, I did not think I would be able to do that.
I had a shake for breakfast every day - then just ate carefully. I enjoyed French food - and the sun! It was so good to wear normal clothes, to walk and swim effortlessly and not feel fat; I think I am now highly motivated by lovely clothes that fit and look good. This might mean that I have cracked 'Maintenance' - but its probably too soon to say.

Today back on TS - already feeling cold, but that may be the weather rather than ketosis. Back to drinking lots of water too. Its head down now until I reach my goal - I have not been this slim in years, its an amazing feeling.

Anyway its great to be back on line, I missed this site and all the support here, thank you everyone.

Tomorrow its 100 days to Christmas Eve - I will be counting down each day; it really helped last time. I am not sure if there is a 100 day Christmas Challenge going - but if not perhaps I can start one.

Good luck all you Exanters. Its so worth it and nothing at all tastes half as good being slim feels.

GSQ

Yay! Hello GSQ! Welcome back and nice one on the loss! Glad you enjoyed your holiday. I'm still plodding along, and determined to reach my goal! It's true to say that it's nice enjoying not feeling fat now. Long may it continue! I'll join your challenge with you, but am hoping to be at goal before then! X

HI Andie Pandie - good to connect again - not sure how long it will take me. The last stone will probably take longer, then I may adjust my target downwards a bit.
Anyway I agree like you - TS for a few weeks and then reassess. Its good to note '100% days on line - that kept me going too. So will see...
So day 1 almost done! But not the washing and ironing yet...

GSQ

Welcome back GSQ! And great news about losing while you were on holiday, you star! I'm hoping to do something similar (only going for a few days on the coast so nothing too exciting!) and stick to shakes/bars/low carb meals... so far haven't gained or STS any weeks since starting Exante and don't want to ruin my record!
And woohoo to 100 days til Christmas Eve... cannot wait for christmas this year, slim! :D
LED x

Hey GSQ I'm glad you had a fab holiday and still managed to lose weight!
I fell off the wagon and left the 100 days at 100% challenge but I'm back now for another try :D It would be great if you started another 100 day challenge, I'm in if you do!

Fabulous news - well done - a holiday and a loss :)

Hey GSQ I'm glad you had a fab holiday and still managed to lose weight!
I fell off the wagon and left the 100 days at 100% challenge but I'm back now for another try :D It would be great if you started another 100 day challenge, I'm in if you do!

OK Lets do it!

Do we start a new thread?

100 days starts tomorrow.

GSQ

WOW very well done going on holiday and losing is just amazing I was just wondering where you had gotten to lol welcome back and good luck with the final hurdle xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

charlie's~mummy said:
WOW very well done going on holiday and losing is just amazing I was just wondering where you had gotten to lol welcome back and good luck with the final hurdle xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Thank you. You can do it too. It's so worth it, fantastic holiday and still in the zone!

GSQ

Last edited:
Hey GSQ welcome back great news on the small gain and there is a Christmas challenge in the stickies :)

thanks - a small LOSS not a gain, whoopee

GSQ

Back