Back off my holidays and back to square one lol

danmc

Back again as you can see from my signature lost loads over 5 weeks for my holiday, just got on my scales after a fortnight in gran canaria and 3 weeks "off" dieting and I weigh a pound more than I did before I started lol. To be fair I did pig out A LOT on holiday T-bone steaks and subways everyday, plus I have just been eating crap since I got back. So back to the chemist and I've grabbed another load of lipotrim. Not used to yo-yo dieting so this time its going off and staying off. Got so much support on here last time thought I'd come back on here for round 2.

Well Dan,what can i say...if you pig out! you will regain...LT is about retraining your brain and your eating habits as you have found out, if you go back to old habits...you go back to the old you! Maybe plus!!!
You coul have enjoyed your holiday, without all that food and still had a brill time!
Ok, LT Round 2 for you ... you know what to expect of the first week ...so good luck on your restart! xx

Totally agree the reason I went on lipotrim was to lose weight for the holiday really. And tbh I expected to put it back on so I'm not to bothered really. When i'm at home I train everyday so it's easy to maintain. Just a little suprised at how quickly I put it back on. Cheers for the support appreciated.

HEY DAN!

Welcome back - so you came you went and you conquered and now your back for more eh! I can see your point of view on the whole thing so well... T-bone steaks and subways (hope they were toasted and came with south west sauce?)... hmmm... sounds de-lish lol

In the past i was a complete PIG on my holidays - I just eat like feck - bread rolls with cheese and tomato for breakfast, bread rolls with tuna mayo for lunch, few packet of crisps and ice-creams throughout the day... few drinks in the evening and then 3 course evening meal with the works and every side order going! And then maybe a cocktail or 2 :)

DEFFO NOT GOING TO GO BACK TO OLD WAYS THOUGH... I am going to treat myself without going OTT... I think once you start - its just like pringles - you just cant stop! lol

I havent got any holidays planned - I have set myself some goals for work and when I hit them I am deffo treating myself to some time in Vegas... hopefully with sexy in tow! :) But when I get there Im going to keep to a skinny regime!!!! or else nic please kick my asss all over the show! lol

SO DANNY BOY - NOW YOUR BACK I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK AND MAY ALL YOUR FUTURE HOLIDAYS BE FULL OF VEGETERAIN SUBWAYS WITH NO SAUCE, CHICKEN SALAD AND SALMON AND BROCOLLI... AND FIZZY WATER FOR A TREAT! :D

XOX

xxx

Dan - Well as long as you expected to gain...i would say the reason you gained is that you carb loaded...and didn't work it off! LT is an extreme diet and you lost over 2 stone in 5 weeks!!! as they say, the fastre you lose it, the faster you regain if you eat the same x
You sound positive about kicking ass now your back tho

Julz - oh don't you worry hun... i enjoy kicking ass!! lol

Cheers all, more than determined to lose it. Tbh I really did pig out on my holiday alot more than I usually would. But that was the plan. What wasn't the plan was not going straight back on maintainence as soon as I got back:D. But back on the low carb wagon.

Hi Dan, glad you had a great holiday.

Good luck with the restart. I'm sure you'll shift the extra soon.

x

ahhhh this post makes me sooooooooooooooo determined to stick to LT for my fortnight in Turkey - i go 1 week today!!!!! :D

good for u!

ahhhh this post makes me sooooooooooooooo determined to stick to LT for my fortnight in Turkey - i go 1 week today!!!!! :D

thats great lisa - good that u feel that determination babe xoxoxoxox

Back