• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back on 100%

After a couple of days of a few extra syns, then a couple of days of not eating and even taking laxative to be as thin as poss for photoshoot, I am back to plan 100%. Today was green, AND 9 syns. It is such a healthy plan. I feel so good on it. I've got tummy cramps so sort of hoping my bosy is getting back to normal, and will start losing weight now. If no loss in 2 weeks, might ahve to start counting those dreaded points. Really don't fancy that!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Grappling with life
I have had a few "slack" days involving pizza and just snacking. But I made the effort to get the SW head back on this morning, so heres to a good day.

Nojo on the YoYo
Dr Hilary says: “Laxatives are commonly taken by anorexics and other obsessional dieters in the mistaken belief that it is a healthy way to control weight loss. But chronic abuse is dangerous and can lead to dehydration, muscle weakness, stomach cramps, malnutrition, anaemia, even fatal heart failure.”

From here:

Fabulous Mag ::: Features - 'I Take Up To 100 Laxatives A Day'

Please read. And do some googling.
I know it's bad!! It was just a one off, for a special occassion, never to be repeated. Just felt fat and bloated and didn't want to look it. I only had 3 in 2 days!! And doubt wil again, unless I really need to. No worries!! But thanks.