Back on 100%

mumtheshopper

Silver Member
After a couple of days of a few extra syns, then a couple of days of not eating and even taking laxative to be as thin as poss for photoshoot, I am back to plan 100%. Today was green, AND 9 syns. It is such a healthy plan. I feel so good on it. I've got tummy cramps so sort of hoping my bosy is getting back to normal, and will start losing weight now. If no loss in 2 weeks, might ahve to start counting those dreaded points. Really don't fancy that!!

Lynda

I have had a few "slack" days involving pizza and just snacking. But I made the effort to get the SW head back on this morning, so heres to a good day.

Dr Hilary says: “Laxatives are commonly taken by anorexics and other obsessional dieters in the mistaken belief that it is a healthy way to control weight loss. But chronic abuse is dangerous and can lead to dehydration, muscle weakness, stomach cramps, malnutrition, anaemia, even fatal heart failure.”

From here:

Fabulous Mag ::: Features - 'I Take Up To 100 Laxatives A Day'

Please read. And do some googling.

I know it's bad!! It was just a one off, for a special occassion, never to be repeated. Just felt fat and bloated and didn't want to look it. I only had 3 in 2 days!! And doubt wil again, unless I really need to. No worries!! But thanks.

Lydna

Back