Back on a downer

JUSTKITTY

Gosh I have my ups and downs on this diet.

I'm not hungry I just feel really listless and down. I keep thinking about how much better I would feel if I ate something becuase I'd have more energy. I can only have one more shake today and then I'm ss+'d out for today.

I just can't help these thoughts that I'd be happier with more energy. But then I remember what I've lost alerady and even though I can't really tell dramatically yet I keep thinking about my holiday. I can only just squeeze back into some of my holiday clothes and I don't want to whack the weight back on.

Maybe its pmt as totm is due in the next day or so but I do feel like a good cry. I've got coursework to complete later, I've done a fullday at work, and all I want is a nice meal, a long soak in the bath and an early night. Thats what I want every night at the moment.

Still a bit down from negative pregnancy test on Sunday which pops into my head now and again.

Best part of my day was booking tickets to see Eclipse on Sunday 4th July.

Urghh.

I know my husband will support me later when I am feeling weak. I love it that he does but i sometimes wish he'd tell me it was a crazy diet - almost permission to break it. Not that I need it from him but you know how its always so much easier when someone else says so.

I need to re-read my ultra positive post from earlier and maybe that will cheer me up.

Sorry to moan... again....

Back