Back on atkins and I will succeed

coffeelover

Gold Member
I have been on Atkins on and off for years. Last year between october and december I lost a stone.

I only have about 10 lbs more to lose but during this year I've gone between Slimming World and Atkins like a yo yo.

I've just realized that I've kept the stone off and what really works for me is Atkins.

It was my birthday wednesday and so plan on a having a chinese takeaway and champagne tomorrow night (along with strictly I'm afraid) so will start in earnest on Monday.

Here's hoping I lose that pesky 10 lbs before Christmas with all your help and support.

Good luck, not that you need it. Low carb eating works well for you x

Welcome Coffee and happy birthday!

You'll do it this time, I know it - and don't stop asking questions. I'm new-ish here too and people are really supportive and brilliant at helping - even on simple things :)

Susie

Hiya coffeelover, enjoy your birthday treat and nice to see you low carbing here. You probably have loads of Atkins knowledge to share with us newbies. Good luck for Monday! :)

hello!
well done on keeping of your previous loss, that is the hard bit, i think!

happy birthday, enjoy the weekend, and all the best for a good start on monday :)

Hi and welcome,well done on keeping previous loss off if you can do that I am sure you will lose 10lbs by christmas.
Good luck.
lorna x

welcome and good luck

Hi CL, welcome to our little forum. :)

Morning, and today is another good day I hope CL. :)

I started properly today. Sunday was left over chinese takeaway, Monday had a weird work schedule and last night hubby brought 2 glasses of wine through to lounge with crisps. I succumbed but won't again. I've had my fill of carbs to last a while.

Had a good day today and I'm so loving the feeling of my bloated tummy going away. Lots of energy today. woo hoo.

Morning CL. :)

Hi Jim and Cinta. I lost 3 lbs since Wednesday. I'm very happy. Hope to shift this last half stone by Christmas.

I've been sooo full, I really didn't expect a loss at all. Only thing is I must drink more water.

i keep looking at everyone's daily menu, and mine is not much different, but i am only losing 1 lb a week, the only thing i can think of that i am doing wrong is not drinking enough. must try harder!

Back