Back on board the weight loss train!!

mon1cat

Well here I am back once more on my quest to get back to goal. Lost over 3st on weight watchers but have never been able to get back into it properly, tried SW but that plan just isn't for me. I decided I need something that works, is very structured and doesn't take too much thinking. Hello slim fast welcome to my life!

I tried SF many years ago but didn't give it much of a chance and therefore had no success. It was purely down to me. I went to asda yesterday and stocked up on shakes, started my plan and today is day 2.

Meal plan for today is:
B: chocolate shake
L: strawberry shake
D: morrisons nume chicken in red wine sauce meal (327kcal) with green beans followed by strawberries and squirty cream for pudding (430kcal for the lot)
S: WW cheese puffs, minestrone with croutons slim a soup, ww Greek lemon yoghurt, sf chocolate caramel snack bar (284kcal for all snacks).

Still have room for a cuppa at bedtime.
Determined to make it work this time and for the weight never to go back on. Sorry for going on!

m x

Went to town got a bit hungry so popped into a shop and got a bottle of water to tide me over. On the way back to the car walked past a subway, McDonald's, fish and chip shop, milkshake bar and costa coffee. Then got in car drove out of car park past burger king drive thru! Needless to say I didnt succumb and am now sat here with a can of ww soup (instead of slim a soup) and will have my shake in a little while.

Well doen you!! It is so difficult when temptation is in your face but how good do you feel to know you managed to resist!! woop woop well done you xx

Thanks ducky! It's very hard when there's temptation in your way but I'm determined to not be reeled in. Tomorrow my friends are coming round and we are getting a takeout but the takeout we go to does do healthy options like chicken and salad so it won't take me too far off plan.

Plan for today is as follows:
B: chocolate shake
L: banana shake
D: chilli and rice with large side salad
S: no idea yet.

Using MFP to log my food intake so far it's working at keeping me on track!

I keep a written diary and pull all my calorie counta from it. It is very helpful x

Hi pink cactus

Yes I find MFP very helpful. You can track any activity on there also and it calculates how many cals you have burned. Plus you can add friends and spur each other on.

Have to say yesterday I did not stick to plan. I don't know what my problem is but I'm ok til 3pm-4pm then I get the munchies and just want to eat constantly for a few hours. Up til Thursday I'd done ok but yesterday I gave in. Very angry with myself. But today is a new day and I am back on plan determined not to stray.

Plan
B: banana shake
L: vanilla shake
D: don't know yet either ready meal or pasta with a tomato based tuna sauce (homemade)
S: none planned out yet.

@mon1cat,
Hiiiii ,
Good on you one day is ok once you get right back up ! And looks like you are ! How long have you been on your diet ?

* Pink cactus *

Hi pink cactus

I only started slim fast on Tuesday. Yesterday wasn't too good for me either but today I have been good and tracked everything.

Had my shake for breakfast and then hubby and the kids wanted Pizza Hut for lunch which was fine - I had a pizzetta with chicken, mushrooms and red onion, rocket and tomato on the side for 460kcal plus a side salad with some blue cheese dressing I think mfp has calculated it at 530kcal for the lot. So my plan for tonight is a shake about 7pm I am also going to have ww chicken noodle soup (51kcal for the tin) and a chai latte from my tassimo. Had a sf choc bar as a snack and some ww cheese puffs too. Done some time out in the garden too painting the fence which has burnt some extra calories.

Today I feel properly in control which is amazing.

Oh not at all! Be lovely to spur each other on!

Well I'm chuffed to bits to be in bed (very tired ill admit) with a tassimo (included in cal allowance) and have stuck to plan ALL day!!!!! This is a massive step forward for me and I'm ecstatic. Work tomorrow after a weeks holiday will be ok because ill be too busy catching up with everything to think about food ha!

Off to catch up with my kindle!

Good morning!! Well after a week off it's back to work for me today. Here's what I have planned so far:

B: banana shake
L: vanilla shake
D: ww jerk chicken and rice
S: 2 satsumas, alpen light apple and sultana, ww chicken soup, minestrone and croutons slim a soup

Leaves me still with 102cals to use up in order to hit 1200cals.

Have a fab day all x

Wel done on yesterday and good luck with this week x

Well today was my first weigh in.......(drum roll)............and I've lost 3.5lbs woop woop wooooooop!!!!! Absolutely chuffed because I wasn't as good as I should have been.

Here's to week 2!!!

Well today was my first weigh in.......(drum roll)............and I've lost 3.5lbs woop woop wooooooop!!!!! Absolutely chuffed because I wasn't as good as I should have been.

Here's to week 2!!!

Well done that's fab xx

Thank you :D I'm very pleased. Need to update my stats but ill need to log on my PC for that lol.

Well done you xx

Well another good day today!

B: strawberry shake
L: chocolate shake
D: homemade chicken curry with homemade chips (made in oven using spray oil) with strawberries and cream for pudding 553cals
S: sf pretzels (love those!)

I have 92cals to have at supper time after my bath and while I watch the apprentice and 24hrs in a&e (on +1)

Hope everyone's had a good day I'm feeling really motivated and loving this plan!

M x

Back