Back on CC for a while

Wasted Ink

I've been doing Slimming World from home for a few months and have had decent losses. However, recently it's slowed to nothing and I keep losing-gaining. At first I thought SW was working better than calorie counting, but recently I think the losses are actually becoming slower than they ever were on CC. So my plan is to try CC for four-six weeks now, compare my weekly losses to that at SW and then decide which one I want to stick to long-term.

To be fair, I eat similar foods on both CC and SW - both very healthy. But I think my body needs a switch to shake it up. Also there are certain foods that I love (like porridge) that are quite high in syns on SW and yet on CC I can have a fairly substantial bowl and lose weight.

I think I would like to go back to SW eventually because I find it an enjoyable plan and it fits easily into my lifestyle. I will be incorporating certain SW rules into CC. But the chub won't budge at the moment, so I'll be here for a while. :)

welcome hun, i no no how frustrating it can get when you try so hard and nothing happens,

goodluck on you cc journey, are you going to do an online food diary? how much calories are you aming to eat each day?
x

good luck! I hope that it works out for you :) x

I know nothing about SW but I do find it odd that fairly low calorie things are high in syns. I just wonder how it works.

Anyway, good luck with calorie counting. :)

Back