Back on CD after American vacation!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by archantgirl, 20 May 2007 Social URL.

1. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ok,

So this is day 1 of being back on SS, I weighed in tonight and only gained 2lbs from last weigh in. I am now at end of day 1, and feeling like I want to eat but I know it's my head not the tummy!

Just to shed some light, I have been off CD for five weeks , 2 weeks getting used to food , 2 weeks in Florida living it up and a week getting back into normal life again. So I don't think 2lbs is that bad! We had American sized portions, sugar in & on everything, 50 gallons of fat coke and loads of American ice cream and chocolate. I did try veggie out there but it came fried!!!!

So I know this is going to be hard getting back into ketosis for a second time, although I will be half way there tomorrow. I sat and watched Pirates of the Carribbean tonight (good old Johnny Depp, yummier than any food!) to take mind off things which did work! So fingers crossed! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I think a mere 2lb gain is fabulous. Good luck with your restart.

4. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you Holly, Now on day 2 and I forgot my lunch, and only had half a shake this morning so I will be hungry tonight! At least I have 2 and 1/2 shakes tonight, that will be nice!!! x

5. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    A fab result, hope I can be so successful after my florida trip!!! Hope you had a great time. Sarahxx.

6. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    2 pounds is very very good!! Well done uuuuuuuuu

M.

7. girlygirl

girlygirl Silver Member

Wow!

I reckon my gain in similar circumstances would have been nearer 20lb!

Better still you had a fab time. Good for you.

8. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks everyone! I am starting to struggle a little, head pounding, getting stressed at work, and leaving my shake that was for my lunch getting left at home! My belly is rumbling!

I jad 3 shakes left over from before the holiday whish I had yesterday, I turned up at my CDC door last not thinking I had booked an appointment and I hadn't!I felt really bad, but thank goodness she was able to see me or I would have had to eat normal for another week! And although people say thats not a bad thing, it is when you get your head into gear and you are ready to start!

Sorry, ranting on!x

9. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Day 3 now and still 100% good! Not so bad today not like I thought it would be! A little dizzy but nothing to write home about. I have been running around for things for the wedding so that has taken my mind off things!!!

10. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Well done you! Ketosis is about to happen and you are set again.

M.

11. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I can feel it starting to happen, I have now started to go cold, roll on tomorrow mornong when I will be in it!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.