• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back on CD after American vacation!

Ok,

So this is day 1 of being back on SS, I weighed in tonight and only gained 2lbs from last weigh in. I am now at end of day 1, and feeling like I want to eat but I know it's my head not the tummy!

Just to shed some light, I have been off CD for five weeks , 2 weeks getting used to food , 2 weeks in Florida living it up and a week getting back into normal life again. So I don't think 2lbs is that bad! We had American sized portions, sugar in & on everything, 50 gallons of fat coke and loads of American ice cream and chocolate. I did try veggie out there but it came fried!!!!

So I know this is going to be hard getting back into ketosis for a second time, although I will be half way there tomorrow. I sat and watched Pirates of the Carribbean tonight (good old Johnny Depp, yummier than any food!) to take mind off things which did work! So fingers crossed! x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
S: 23st7lb C: 15st13.5lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 7st7.5lb(32.07%)
I think a mere 2lb gain is fabulous. Good luck with your restart.

Thank you Holly, Now on day 2 and I forgot my lunch, and only had half a shake this morning so I will be hungry tonight! At least I have 2 and 1/2 shakes tonight, that will be nice!!! x

SARAHP

Silver Member
S: 21st13lb C: 21st13lb G: 19st13lb BMI: 46.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
A fab result, hope I can be so successful after my florida trip!!! Hope you had a great time. Sarahxx.

icemoose

The Diet Guy
2 pounds is very very good!! Well done uuuuuuuuu

M.

girlygirl

Silver Member
Wow!

I reckon my gain in similar circumstances would have been nearer 20lb!

Better still you had a fab time. Good for you.

Thanks everyone! I am starting to struggle a little, head pounding, getting stressed at work, and leaving my shake that was for my lunch getting left at home! My belly is rumbling!

I jad 3 shakes left over from before the holiday whish I had yesterday, I turned up at my CDC door last not thinking I had booked an appointment and I hadn't!I felt really bad, but thank goodness she was able to see me or I would have had to eat normal for another week! And although people say thats not a bad thing, it is when you get your head into gear and you are ready to start!

Sorry, ranting on!x

Day 3 now and still 100% good! Not so bad today not like I thought it would be! A little dizzy but nothing to write home about. I have been running around for things for the wedding so that has taken my mind off things!!!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Well done you! Ketosis is about to happen and you are set again.

M.

I can feel it starting to happen, I have now started to go cold, roll on tomorrow mornong when I will be in it!!!