Back on CD and Cheryl Cole

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
Ok that's me had my 2 days off, I'm no longer in pain but despite having taken more than I should have of lactulose and fybogel I still haven't been to the toilet!! I don't know if it's subconcious fear or I genuinely don't need. But I must need, it's over 50 hours since I last went and I'm usually at least a once a day girl.

According to the scales I've put on 1 1/2lbs which I suppose isn't bad for 2 days off and no toilet. Maybe I'll lose it when I go, lol!

Anyway, I was almost giving up last night when I decided to watch Cheryl Coles night in which I recorded before Xmas and hadn't got round to watching. The first song she performed was Fight for This Love and the words really struck home to me.

'Anything that's worth having
Is sure enough worth fighting for
Quitting's out of the question
When it gets tough gotta fight some more

We gotta fight, fight, fight, fight, fight for this love
If it's worth having it's worth fighting for'

So true, I'm not going to let a little pain in the asp stop me from achieving my goal. Time to fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sooo weird because i was listening to this song the other day thinking THE SAME THING about the words and how much they relate tothis diet. well done hun xxx

I loveeeee that song sooo much lol it's what i wake u too every morning on my alarm.!! lol
"If it's worth having it's worth fighting for" SO TRUE.!!!

All the best chick.x

I love that song and it has a lot of meaning:)her album is brill and the next release is a good song to:D, at least you havnt put on too much, youll loose that wen you go to toilet;)

Apart from Ashley Cole... when is she going to kick him into touch?!

Soon I hope, poor Cheryl, no-one deserves that.

Back