1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Back on CD wagon!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by JaxieD, 25 July 2008 Social URL.

1. JaxieD

JaxieD Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Returned from my 2 weeks in Lanzarote where i also had my 40th birthday and felt fab that there was less flab!!:D Had a great time and ate and drank freely thus have gained some weight (tighter trousers!:sigh:) which is to be expected (haven't weighed myself - too scared - waiting for my official WI tomorrow morning:eek:)
    Anyway, back on SS+ this morning and forgot how awful the first few days are but am determined to get back on track!!
    Wish me luck - looking forward to seeing the scales go down!!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

nice to see you back, hope you had a fab hol and a even fabbier birthday good luck with restart :D:D

4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Welcome back and well done for getting straight back into it - yes, the first days arent great, but you'll be over them in no time and on the straight and narrow.

how was your weigh in? x

5. JaxieD

JaxieD Well-Known Member

Thanks girls,

Well - couldn;t believe it but only put on 3lbs!!!!!!:party0049:. Think i lost a lot of fluid overnight after my first day back on track - but am delighted!! I did walk 3 1/2 miles nearly everyday on hols so i suppose that did help!!!

So that has helped me a bit to get over my post holiday blues.

Today hasn't been too bad either so am expecting tomorrow (day 3) to hit me hard. Can't wait until ketosis kicks in!!

I love this diet (well as much as you could love any diet, that is):)

Keep up the good work all