Back on day 1 an i dont know if i should be angry or cry!!

Lipotrim4Me

Silver Member
I haven't been in here for a bit because iv been too upset. I started Lipotrim and in day 5 was so happy that I finally got back on it because it was harder the 2nd time round. Anyway, I called the chemist to ask if I could get weighed on day 6 because I wouldn't be able to get to the chemist on day 7 ( it's a half hour bus ride an is a small town chemist, not a commercial one). Anyway...no answer so I left it. Called back on day 7 and still no answer so thought I would just go down on day 8 in the morning because then I could get my new shakes and have one whilst I was out. Get there and they ate shut with a sign saying they are closed for 5 days!!!! The next chemist close to me that does Lipotrim is an hour away and I had no way of getting there so didn't know what I hold do. I ended up having to come off the plan which made me really ill! I was dizzy, sick and runnin to the toilet every 5 minutes. I had the shakes and it just wasnt good. The dr said my body was in shock because I had come off the plan an then couldn't eat because I felt so unwell. I finally got in touch with the chemist when they re opened and they said they closed for a planned holiday!!!! Planned....well why didn't you tell me!!! They said because there is only me and 1 other lady on Lipotrim there, they forgot!!!

So....I'm back to day 1 an really down in the dumps. I hope I can get back into it :(

Ohh at least you are back on day 1!! Keep positive and focus again to reach your goal! At least you haven't completely given up due to your rubbish Chemist! I would be inclined to complain!
Keep going, you can do it!! :D

oh dear, I hope you have taken your chemist off your Christmas card list and told them just how poorly it made you. Hopefully it won't happen again but if it does, then go to your GP straight away, your GP can prescribe lipotrim though you have to wait a day or two for a normal chemist to get it delivered and you still have to pay for it, but at least it would see you over until your chemist comes back. Make sure you get refeeding instructions from your chemist too, they should give it to you when you start the plan so that anytime you feel you need to come off it you can do so safely.

If it makes you feel any better I'm back on day 1 today too, had to come off a few weeks back because I was poorly but I got the all clear to go back on it over a week ago and I have just found it really hard to find the will to restart. I think the idea of going on LT is sometimes worse than doing it, get through to weekend and by Sunday we'll be feeling better. Keep your chin up, soon you'll be over the worst :)

Lipotrim4me

You can certainly do it chick so keep thinking positive :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't let this bring you down - best thing you can do is forget about it, you can't change what happened - just get back into the positivity needed for this to work and keep your chin up!

I didn't know my dr could proscribe it. He never said. And I havnt been given any info on re feeding. I was weighed, given the shakes and
Told to have 3 a day. That's it. Today has been really hard. I Am determined to do this and even bought a pro picture of myself for me to look at when my will power is failing. Lol, I look awful on the picture, I'm huge!!!! I need to do this!!!!

They can do it on a private prescription, they won't do it long term because then they have responsibility to weigh you and if your GP isn't a registered provider for lipotrim they have to do blood tests aswell which most GP's won't do because they won't be paid for it. My Mum's a practice Manager and some of the information we get from her doctors is a real eye opener.

I think next time you go you should ask for refeed info, as you already found sometimes you have to refeed even though you don't want to, you can do that without getting ill. I think there is a refeed section on this forum too so if worst comes to worst head over there for advice.

Sorry today has been hard but at least you sound focused! Good luck :)

Ok great, thanks for the info. I must admit, I'm
Finding it really hard this time but iv not slipped up. I have to do this :)

Back