Back on it tomorrow!!! Help!

louizekj

Silver Member
Hey everyone!

Did this diet 2 years ago, lost 3 stone and have kept it off! For the past few months i've been trying to get back into it but now that i'm living on my own i'm finding it sooooo much harder!

I thought it would be easier but i don't have anything to keep me busy at the moment...which is why i'm now on here! Starting back on it tomorrow, got another 2 stone to lose and i'll be happy!

Be really good to chat to some other people on here doing it at the moment too...give me a bit more of an incentive to keep going :)

Hi hunni, welcome back to LT madness! Good on you for loosing and keeping it off
Good luck with you new first week xxxxxx

Aww thank you! I need all the help i can get! I never had a problem with willpower last time but just can't get into this time!

I've even just considered sellotaping all my cupboards up but i think that might be going a bit too far, lol xx

Welcome aboard :) You've come to the right place... this forum keeps me motivated :)

Why not give all your food to a relative... you wont need it for a couple of months hun ...if its not there you can't eat it....you be in keotosis soon hunni and then it will be SOOOO MUCH EASIER ...just think about your first weigh in and how good you will feel

Thank you!! So theres hope for me yet :) No doubt i'll be on here the next few nights for hours on end!

We are all on here until stupid o'clock anyway hun ...there is normally someone around to talk!

Actually i'm not too bad like that! Since i came of LT last time i think all i have had in my kitchen is dairylea light, crackers and weight watchers meals! Student lifestyle, lol.

I've even declared to everyone i have given up my social life for at least a month to do it properly again! None of my mates have done it so it's nice to talk to someone who knows how i feel :) thanks hun

good luck and stick at it, you'll be glad you did when you see the weight dropping of you. Welcome back

Thank you :) i've just been reading a lot of the posts on here and it's made me feel 100% more motivated already!

Welcome back and good luck. You know what to expect, so just grit your teeth for the first few days and after that you'll be flying x x x

Hi Louiski and welcome, you will do good on here but it will test your sanity, I see you have met some of the inmates already, me, well im probably the most normal on here.
I think the other way, living on your own is easier, as I have so much respect for those with families and hubbies and kids having to prepare and watch all that food.
Just stick with it you will be fine and come and see us when your fed up, bored, unhappy,and even on top of the world and share it with us.

Thanks for the welcome :) I definately agree with you on that one. So much easier just having to think about me.

Only problem i have is that i'm on study leave for uni at the moment so revision isn't much distraction, lol.

But now i can spend all my revision time on here and the rest of it on my Wii Fit!

Just had my first milkshake of the day and i'd forgotten how much i didn't like them in the first place. It's a good job this diet works!!xx

Back