Step 1 Sole Source Back on it! - who's with me!

Lillybud

Well I never really stopped the diet, just had a few busy months with weddings and birthdays! Its taken me a month to lose 1st!:mad: at least i havent gained But I’m back to 100% Sole Source. I have beating myself up about my lack of discipline! But have decided that enough’s enough and I don’t want to be doing this forever just want to get to goal and maintain! I have about 4st to lose before I'll move up the steps.

To get back on track i have picked a dress that i want to fit in by the end of October. wish me luck!!:)

I'm in

I've started today ss. I have four stone to lose too and enough is enough.

Sick of people talking behind my back saying I've put weight on.

I do love my food lol.

X x x x x

Hiya

how is everyone getting on? Any headaches or strange cravings??? I am drinking so much water I am wanting to visit the little room every 5 minutes!

Hi, can I join I've started today with some spare packs I had left, due to see CDC on Tuesday for official wi. I'm hoping for 4 stone too, I'm finding it so hard to lose any weight after hysterectomy earlier in year and find I'm just gaining weight each day!! Ive just returned from a lovely holiday but whilst there promised myself I would not feel fat and uncomfortable again when on holiday so here I go... Would be lovely to buddy up with others .

Hi - I would so Love to join this post - I am on my 3rd week now and even though I have had 4 portions of doner meat I have still managed to lose 10 pounds - however ....... last night I had the following: 1 onion ring, 1 slice of pizza and 3 little bits of garlic bread - clearly I will be out of Ketosis now - but today is a new day and I will go to the gym and try and burn off the calories - so yes back on track to get to 9 and half stone.... kind of day one again but this time 100% - I am with you!

Hi everyone. Just finishing day six. Have been 100% compliant and if I haven't lost more than a couple of pounds At my weigh in on Wednesday I guarantee you will hear the screams across the Irish sea! some kind soul brought in chocolates to work and I was a good girl and just walked away from them!

suzieanna said:
Hi everyone. Just finishing day six. Have been 100% compliant and if I haven't lost more than a couple of pounds At my weigh in on Wednesday I guarantee you will hear the screams across the Irish sea! some kind soul brought in chocolates to work and I was a good girl and just walked away from them!

This made me lol-I've just finished my day 1 of ss! Wasn't as bad as I expected - dare I say. 2mo may well be the worst. I'm looking to lose around a stone n anything more is a bonus - does the amount u lose generally depend on
How big u are to
Begin with?! Sorry for the dumb question

I am 10 and a half stone. had my weigh in and lost 5 and a half pounds which I was more than happy with. Have been good this week too, but I am not expecting too much this week. First week is always the biggest loss isnt it.

Hey

How many weeks have you been doing this, and how you doing? 5ft7 and weigh 12 stone, doing SS from tomorrow and want to lose 2 stone..

I'm not sure if I can expect to lose 6lbs plus like some ladies but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Jess

How is everyone doing on the weight plan? I started this post then totally disappeared for various reasons but I’m back now and on Step 1 again. I went up a few steps as I had a very busy period leading up to Christmas and i wasn’t able to see my CWPC but thankfully i managed to drop a few pounds and then maintain! so today I thought I would reacquainted with Minmins as its such a good motivator and get my mind ready to start on the Plan again which is tomorrow. luckily my work don’t have a Christmas party until the end of January...confused...me too!

Well I hope you're all still sticking at it! if not its a new year, time to put past failings behind and get on it!

Hi Lillybud,

I am back for the second time and last time and get weighted tonight so am looking forward to seeing how its going? how are you doing? I have found the second time so much harder!

Back