Back on it!!

lexyell

Hi all

well after a 3 month break and some good times:party0049: i'm back on LT to try and reach goal. On day 2 now and think its definately gonna be harder second time round. Good luck to everyone else starting out too and well done to all the success stories, so inspirational!!:worthy:

good luck, im sure you can do it, you can learn from your mistakes this time cant you. im sure you will do well this time!!

Welcome back. I am sure that you will do really well and make it stick this time :D

x

Wow xsarahloux!! 106 lbs that is amazing:happy096: and all in one go well done you!!

I just took a planned break for personal reasons over summer and feel quite chuffed i only managed to put on 3 lbs, been bit longer break than I planned, much harder to find the motivation this time and always an excuse (glass of vino:party0036:!) to leave it for another week. Back to it now though and hopefully I will be as successful this time:D

Keep at it everyone x

thats great only putting 3lbs on

im on day 3 after 3 previous failed attempts where i never got past day 4.

any tips?

xxx

Hi jane5, first week is the hardest! Getting into ketosis is the hardest part of this diet, after that for the most its pretty much ok, don't feel hungry really, just the odd craving and shortlived weak moments if your lucky. Try and keep busy first week and focus on why you are doing it. The first weigh in will definately be worth it! I lost 13lbs on my 1st ever weigh in. Try and at least get into ketosis (day 4 the worst) and have your first weigh in and then see how you feel:)

other than that drink loads of water and keep coming on here for suppor, motivation and inspiration x

Good luck to you :)

Thanks for that Lexyell, I feel so motivated and determind and it is because of everyone on this forum.

xxx

Back