Back on it

FattyMcBigbum

Gold Member
When I first started dieting slim fast was the only diet I knew of, other than eat less and exercise more of course and I got on really well with it until I found all these other diets and jumped on every one I could afford. After years of messing with every diet I'm giving slim fast another go.

I will weigh in in the morning for the first time since having my baby and post my dreaded results

Take care xx

Hi and Welcome!
Congratulations on your baby! :) How old is your baby now? Are you still breastfeeding? I'm not sure what the suggestions are by Slimfast for pregnancy and breastfeeding (assuming you are). I struggled to lose after my youngest was born - and went up considerably while pregnant. lol BUT I kicked it off me last year so I'm sure you can do it! :)

Look forward to seeing you around and happy new year!

She's 24 days old and yeah I'm still breastfeeding so I'll be eating closer to 1,900 calories a day than the usual 1,300 on Slim Fast.

I woke up this morning and completely forgot I was supposed to be starting my diet, forgot to weigh in and ate a sausage roll before I remembered ...total baby brain I swear. I'd also forgot to buy any skimmed milk although I could have had a bar had I remembered so tonight I'm going to put all my Slim Fast products on the counter so when I go into the kitchen in the morning I can't forget lol

Take care xx

Aww HUGE congrats!!
And well done for BF it's not easy.. the first few months for me were really hard but we got through and it was sooo easy after that - 17 months and my daughter self weaned. :)

had to giggle at the baby brain, I'm awful and it's 2 years now. lol

Good luck starting tomorrow and hope the extra calories work out. :)

I wasn't encouraged to try with my first and only lasted 6 days with my second but after getting some help from a BF group, this time has been awesome. Forget the health benefits for me and her, no sterilising and making bottles is a godsend lol.

Welcome Back FmcBB.

I've seen you around on other boards and like you came back to SF.

Congrats for the bubba and well done for carrying on with BF. I did it for 3 weeks and had to stop due to my nipples being sucked raw :( (the protective cup thing didnt even help at this point)

Back