Back on it!

lostkelly

Silver Member
I am back on weight watchers. I have just had a child 1 month ago( time really does fly!) and wasn't dieting while pregnant, I was trying to eat healthy as possible. I previously lost 3 stone before getting pregnant, and I gained 1 stone of that back whilst pregnant and 5lbs over Xmas. So my first goal is to lose that again and then carry on where I left off. My start weight now is 14st 6 lbs. I would like to lose 4 stone in total to get to my healthy bmi.
So it starts again today. I have joined online and have the ww app on my phone. I am trying to get some exercise by walking loads with my little one( weather permitting).
Anyway I have also noticed about the sf days. Do many of you do this? It seems like it will suit me when I return to work and can't always point. So long as I don't over do it, I must stop when full! Bad habit, always been told to finish what's on plate!
Well that's me started, sorry for long post.
Take care and happy losing.
Kelly x

Welcome, There r a few ppl who do sf, I tend to mix my days between both sf an pp that fits in really well, there is a thread just for sf and the ladies on there offer loads of support, plus it has all ur info u need!

Congratulations on the new baby and good luck with the weight loss :)
I did the old equivalent of simply filling when I was first on WW in 2008 and did quite well but not tried the new version :)

congratulations on new baby, love to know what you called the baby :)
well done on only gaining a 1st :D
I will pop in if its ok and see your progress :D
what day are you going to do wi

Omg not been on for a while. I have lost only 4lbs in January, although it is a step in the right direction. I'm trying to aim for 7lbs a month.
I wi on a Monday morning and first week of feb have gained 0.5lbs, I blame the big bag of maltesers I ate.
My baby's name is Jamie and he is now 8 weeks old. Time is flying by.
Hope everyone else is doing well at losing lbs.
Take care.
Kelly

Thanks. Had lunch out but chose jacket potato with cheese and beans, everything else seemed worse, lots of mayo options Im trying my best but just tucked into some maltesers, I'll have to take it out my weeklies. Spaghetti bolognese for dinner tonight, my favourite.
Take care
Kelly

Back