Back on it!!!!

Leaholl25

Well, starting again!! Tried earlier in the year, but just couldn't stay 100% ts, and decided I would have to be fat forever. Managed to lose a stone on my own, but I really want to shift this flab!!
I start my new job on September the 4th, so really want to lose a couple of stone by then, and after a very traumatic 6 months, I need to get healthy. I have had a cancer scare and basically been told to lose weight or die young, I'm only 28!!
Sooo, I thought, new job, new start, new me!! Just placed my order, and found some shakes and soups lurking in the back of my cupboard, so gonna start tomorrow, any support will be much appreciated!!!
Anyone else starting or just started, let me know, I'm sure we could all do with the support.

Much love, and good luck.x.x.x.

good luck, you can do it this time! :)

Thanks, first day going really well so far. I think the key is drinking plenty of water, feel a lot better this time round :)

Good luck, I started again earlier this week but haven't been 100% because I've picked up a chesty cough and the medicine is full of sugar so the diet won't work 100% but I'll back on 100% tomorrow.

How annoying, but best to get better and then get back on it! I'm feeling really good about it, just sooo ready now! Can't wait for first weigh in next Thursday :)

Good luck, I'm restarting tomorrow just back from holidays and I was very good and eating omelette for breakfast and lots of salads and meat on the evening but still put on 1/2 stone, didn't hardly touch any alcohol either, so not happy.

Back