back on it!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you got into the docs Shez, and that he's actually doing something about it.
Hope you get a result soon.

And btw, headaches are not a valid excuse to not catch up.
Catching up releases good vibes and gets rid of headaches haha.

There was more I was going to comment on... but I forgot what I was gonna say.
If I remember, I'll post, but I doubt I will lol.
Scatterbrain.

Maybe Shez did go for a Catch Up after all ;-) x

Maybe Shez did go for a Catch Up after all ;-) x

Maybe she did. Its mordm than likely her bat died tho coz mine nearly did. I start off fully charged and b4 i no it a couple of hours of talkin to u girls have passed and im out of bat.x

Maybe she did. Its mordm than likely her bat died tho coz mine nearly did. I start off fully charged and b4 i no it a couple of hours of talkin to u girls have passed and im out of bat.x

Ha ha ha, I didn't have the problem of my battery dying ;-) x

well there was no catching up for me anyway we was both out like a light but as im feelin slightly better today maybe tonight lol!!!

ive had nothing to eat
as of yet as iv been trying to catch up with a bit of housework but mums arrived with a nice cheese and onion crusty cob! yum
no idea how many pps but like i said points start again tmoro!!!

ive had nothing to eat
as of yet as iv been trying to catch up with a bit of housework but mums arrived with a nice cheese and onion crusty cob! yum
no idea how many pps but like i said points start again tmoro!!!

Yeh dont stress over points today shez. r u feeling any better or just the same.x

Hope u enjoy your cob and your catch up ;-) x

really dunno what to eat tonight
still havent decided n time is getting on :( want sumthin quick easy but exciting!!!

still havent decided n time is getting on :( want sumthin quick easy but exciting!!!

How many points u got left or arnt u bothering. Pasta,ham,sweetcorn,little mayo and melted cheese on the top is my fave. Oh i want that now.x

What did u decide on? I had Chinese in the end. X

Sounds gud that hun. Wot did u get.x

I had a Mixed Vegetable Chow Mein (8pp) and Stir Fried Mixed Veg (4pp) but I'm allocating my 21pp as I'm not sure on Eat Out Guide Portion Size, just hoping 21pp is enough! X

Back