back on it!!!!!!!!!!

so found that an egg custard is 6 so gone into weeklies... ahhh well!
today im off work as i have a banging head and stomach cramps... time of the month n all that!

so i stayed in bed all morning
had 3 slices of toast for bfast and dinner
- 7pp spread - 1pp
hula hoops - 3pp
dinner tonight chicken roast - chicken 4pp, peas 2pp free veg 0, mash 6pp roasters 5pp gravy 1pp
total 29

Here to follow Hun :)! Well done for getting back on track it's hard wen you go off to come back on I haven't been probally on track for months now and it's my first week back too :)!

Your food today sounds yummy! :)! Xx

Here to follow Hun :)! Well done for getting back on track it's hard wen you go off to come back on I haven't been probally on track for months now and it's my first week back too :)!

Your food today sounds yummy! :)! Xx

welcome hun!
it is hard getting back on track n spose u have to be in the right frame of mind, before i wasnt bothered couldnt be bothered to track etc so i new a break was needed! n its for the best i think! cus now im back on the wagon!
how u findin it so far x

oh dear...
aunti flo came to visit this mornin :( and im feeling crap, in pain, n hungry!!!!!
just had a packet of mccoys and about 5 biscuits! so thats out of my weeklies... gutted!!!!! :(

Damn Aunty Flo :-( She's due to visit me this week too, felt like sh1t all week! X

and to put the cherry on the cake my other half came back and bcys ive not been well today he said
'do u want a chinese or a chippy to save u cookin'
OMG!!!!!! :(

and to put the cherry on the cake my other half came back and bcys ive not been well today he said
'do u want a chinese or a chippy to save u cookin'
OMG!!!!!! :(

How many pp do you have left? Chinese is quite low. X

hardly any serena!!
after my binge iv consumed 24 already without tea!!

Oh :-( Was gonna say Chinese is pretty good value but maybe not that good ;-) x

Oh :-( Was gonna say Chinese is pretty good value but maybe not that good ;-) x

oh well looks like im having a jacket potato again with tuna n mayo n salad, gone for healthy option but still 8 points out of my weeklies!
arghhhh im so angry!
its not gonna work so i may as well just scrap it now! the weekend is now a write off as il hav usef the majority of my weeklies which i was supposed to be saving!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh well looks like im having a jacket potato again with tuna n mayo n salad, gone for healthy option but still 8 points out of my weeklies!
arghhhh im so angry!
its not gonna work so i may as well just scrap it now! the weekend is now a write off as il hav usef the majority of my weeklies which i was supposed to be saving!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe take this week as a Trial Run, you're getting yourself to grips with the Plan, be good when you can be good, next week you can hit it hard! X

Maybe take this week as a Trial Run, you're getting yourself to grips with the Plan, be good when you can be good, next week you can hit it hard! X

i knew i started at the wrong time cus now i feel like a let down again!!
but i shudda just started fresh next tues cus bday would have been over then!

It is very hard to get back on track this week seems to be hell!! And I'm only 4 days in!! I need to get into ww mode I think it's so easy to pick pick pick which is all I wanna do on chocloate crips and I have some Ben a jerrys in the freezer shouting at me lol!

Can't wait to get the first week out the way to be honest :/

Sorry to hear your having a rubbish time to I've also use ALL my weeklies which I think it what's making this week seem so hard next week I'm gonna space them out and not use them all on one day xx

i knew i started at the wrong time cus now i feel like a let down again!!
but i shudda just started fresh next tues cus bday would have been over then!

I think just continue being good as you can be. I've already blown my week and its not WI till Friday! Birthdays come once a week! X

Back