back on it!!!!!!!!!!

It is very hard to get back on track this week seems to be hell!! And I'm only 4 days in!! I need to get into ww mode I think it's so easy to pick pick pick which is all I wanna do on chocloate crips and I have some Ben a jerrys in the freezer shouting at me lol!

Can't wait to get the first week out the way to be honest :/

Sorry to hear your having a rubbish time to I've also use ALL my weeklies which I think it what's making this week seem so hard next week I'm gonna space them out and not use them all on one day xx

just finding it hard as its time of the month i wanna eat crap cus i feel like crap!
i didnt intend or plan to have any weeklies but i had an egg custard last night, n a binge today!

I think just continue being good as you can be. I've already blown my week and its not WI till Friday! Birthdays come once a week! X

i hope they dont come once a week else id be f***** lol!!!!!
yeah im gonna do what u said, if i was gonna have a jkt potato still it would have come to 12 points anyway so ive decided to not beat myself up about it as i havent felt well all day and OH has gone to get a chicken chow mein, chips an curry sauce to share, no point pointin either as its safe to say il have blown my weeklies plus more before weeks over!!

just finding it hard as its time of the month i wanna eat crap cus i feel like crap!
i didnt intend or plan to have any weeklies but i had an egg custard last night, n a binge today!

My time of the month is any day now :(! Boo Mother Nature!
My weeklies went out the window on the first day not a great start!
When do you weigh Hun? We just have to try and be good until then lol! Today's been my hardest day so far and I have no clue why :/ I'm thinking of getting so ww meals tomorrow for lunch so they keep me fuller for longer and not to many pp as a sandwich is so high and I'd rather have a hot meal in this weather! X

i hope they dont come once a week else id be f***** lol!!!!!
yeah im gonna do what u said, if i was gonna have a jkt potato still it would have come to 12 points anyway so ive decided to not beat myself up about it as i havent felt well all day and OH has gone to get a chicken chow mein, chips an curry sauce to share, no point pointin either as its safe to say il have blown my weeklies plus more before weeks over!!

Enjoy it Hun! There's always tomorrow don't beat yourself up over it it's just one of them weeks we all have them! I had 3 months of it lol! It's getting back on track after that's the main thing and you will when the times right for u maybe when your birthday over? Xx

My time of the month is any day now :(! Boo Mother Nature!
My weeklies went out the window on the first day not a great start!
When do you weigh Hun? We just have to try and be good until then lol! Today's been my hardest day so far and I have no clue why :/ I'm thinking of getting so ww meals tomorrow for lunch so they keep me fuller for longer and not to many pp as a sandwich is so high and I'd rather have a hot meal in this weather! X

ive took soup every day to work but didnt go today so had toast, but ive been cutting the bread out! i like the big soup as its chunky n filling n only 5/6 propoints!!
i weigh on a tuesday hun, but safe to say like ive said this weeks scrapped as my birthday is on monday and the weekend involves fam and friends comin for drinks etc and takeaway/ meall out! x

i wouldnt!!!!
id be as big as my house!!
time to over indulge in alcohol n take aways!! lol

Haha! Snap! But I'd always have the excuse of 'its my birthday'' haha!
I can't wait till mine got till September though :(! Hopefully ill be at goal by then so I'm having a WHOLE birthday cake haha! Xx

Enjoy it Hun! There's always tomorrow don't beat yourself up over it it's just one of them weeks we all have them! I had 3 months of it lol! It's getting back on track after that's the main thing and you will when the times right for u maybe when your birthday over? Xx

yeah hun thats tru...
just annoyed with myself cus sunday i was all up for startin a fresh but deffinately started back at the wrong timing!! deffinately back on track tues after weighing x

ive took soup every day to work but didnt go today so had toast, but ive been cutting the bread out! i like the big soup as its chunky n filling n only 5/6 propoints!!
i weigh on a tuesday hun, but safe to say like ive said this weeks scrapped as my birthday is on monday and the weekend involves fam and friends comin for drinks etc and takeaway/ meall out! x

Oo I love big soup!!!
Probally best to wait till Tuesday then Hun? Enjoy your weekend and birthday and start again on Tuesday clear headed and guilt free :)! Xx

Oo I love big soup!!!
Probally best to wait till Tuesday then Hun? Enjoy your weekend and birthday and start again on Tuesday clear headed and guilt free :)! Xx

i like it :) il still come on for a chat although i cant be much support n advice as i let myself down nevermind neone else haha x

i like it :) il still come on for a chat although i cant be much support n advice as i let myself down nevermind neone else haha x

You haven't let yourself done Hun! It's just a blip you'll be fine next Tuesday so stop beating yourself up about it Hun:)! I'm trying not to think about the Ben and jerrys in the freezer ahh!! I want it but with no dailys or weeklies left it can stay there till tomorrow :/ hopefully lol! Xx

Oh Dear...I really should read what I write before I press send! X PS-Make sure u still come on for a chat Shez! X

I wouldn't worry about it too much shez love! It's one bad day! And your weekend is only 2 days!! That's 3/7 just try and be good on the other 4. Your birthday shouldn't be spent worrying about points. Enjoy it get drunk and indulge :)

Eat Drink and Be Merry cos Tuesday will be here before you know it! X

What u planning on having Shez? Make us all Jealous! X

well im back and im bloated and im really sorry to rub it in but it was absolutely delish and just what the doctor ordered!!!
chicken chow mein
chips
curry sauce
& the prawn crackers were free so unfortunately i over indulged in them too!
ooh dear
now i feel fat!

Back