back on it!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow!

I had a Mixed Vegetable Chow Mein (8pp) and Stir Fried Mixed Veg (4pp) but I'm allocating my 21pp as I'm not sure on Eat Out Guide Portion Size, just hoping 21pp is enough! X

well jel!!!!!!
i couldnt be arsed to make anything tbh :(
pains back n i feel shitty again
i had a sharwoods sweet chilli chicken curry which was rather nice for 89p!!
with a handful of oven chips x

well jel!!!!!!
i couldnt be arsed to make anything tbh :(
pains back n i feel shitty again
i had a sharwoods sweet chilli chicken curry which was rather nice for 89p!!
with a handful of oven chips x

Sounds gud does that shez. Yeh gud luck for wi hun.x

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow!

thanks hun... if i get there, my work mate tx n said tomorrow is going to be hectic n we gotta meeting at lunch!
but tbh im not fussed if i miss tomorrows weigh in actually as ive been ill n off the wagon n dont want to be disappointed but ill see....hopefully will get a good loss next week!! x

thanks hun... if i get there, my work mate tx n said tomorrow is going to be hectic n we gotta meeting at lunch!
but tbh im not fussed if i miss tomorrows weigh in actually as ive been ill n off the wagon n dont want to be disappointed but ill see....hopefully will get a good loss next week!! x

Im sure u will hun. Just take it easy at work.x

so i didnt find time to get weighed and i dont care to be honest because id have probably been more disappointed as my bellys felt bloated all day due to IBS and pain issues!
i may go tomoro just to get an idea as ive got more time!!

today chicken salad sandwich with mayo - 10
frisps - 4
yoghurt - 1
so 14 pps left and just about to eat 2 sausages, mash, veg and gravy

so i didnt find time to get weighed and i dont care to be honest because id have probably been more disappointed as my bellys felt bloated all day due to IBS and pain issues!
i may go tomoro just to get an idea as ive got more time!!

today chicken salad sandwich with mayo - 10
frisps - 4
yoghurt - 1
so 14 pps left and just about to eat 2 sausages, mash, veg and gravy

Yey u can be in Thursday Crew too! I'm joining Emma and Trina tomorrow :) x

Back