back on it!!!!!!!!!!

haha unfortunately i dont have that problem...
it is embarrasing tho thats y i dont go to any classes id rather do it at home with no one around lol not even tom can see me!

I wouldnt dare do my workout in front of greg id just die even after 12 year.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I wouldnt dare do my workout in front of greg id just die even after 12 year.x

i know yeah hahahahaha ...how funny!
mind ya tom was the same didnt want me in the room while he was doing the insanity dvd!

i know yeah hahahahaha ...how funny!
mind ya tom was the same didnt want me in the room while he was doing the insanity dvd!

My dad has that but so far has just lucked at the box for a year haha. He just goes to the gym 4 times a week instead.x is it insanity wen u get the tshirt wen u complete it.x

My dad has that but so far has just lucked at the box for a year haha. He just goes to the gym 4 times a week instead.x is it insanity wen u get the tshirt wen u complete it.x

yeh.. propa intense tho!
toms a gym freak he goes 6 days a week if he can, if not 5!
loves his protein etc lol!
x

What's Josie one like? I live on my own with two children, and I'd be embarrassed to do it myself!! Lol

My workout routine this week is going to be just trying not to be so lazy!!! Take all the washing upstairs lol, go to the upstairs toilet at work etc Hoover a little more often! I might MIGHT even wash the car! Apparently it's a good 'work out' lol!! Cx

What's Josie one like? I live on my own with two children, and I'd be embarrassed to do it myself!! Lol

My workout routine this week is going to be just trying not to be so lazy!!! Take all the washing upstairs lol, go to the upstairs toilet at work etc Hoover a little more often! I might MIGHT even wash the car! Apparently it's a good 'work out' lol!! Cx

it made me sweat! loads!! but i cant do the floor part lol... sit ups etc!
i havent been to the gym for a while iv always got summat to do after work but i havent cancelled as i know i wont join again so im startin back properly jan! but i only go 2-3 times a week anyway so need to do somethin else as well.
im quite active always on my feet runnin round workin cleanin cookin shoppin etc n most nights i dont sit down til 7ish!
its too cold to clean the car lol! x

Hi there lovelies. 1st day back again today. Thats some good ideas for exercise because im just being utterly lazy atm and every bit will make a difference :) walk scheduled for Tuesday. Going to try to make it swimming too but ive been saying that for weeks and have still yet to go x

Hi there lovelies. 1st day back again today. Thats some good ideas for exercise because im just being utterly lazy atm and every bit will make a difference :) walk scheduled for Tuesday. Going to try to make it swimming too but ive been saying that for weeks and have still yet to go x

heyy there :)
hehe its right! silly things like takin the stairs do make a diff!
ahhh i love swimming havent been for ages either! x

heyy there :)
hehe its right! silly things like takin the stairs do make a diff!
ahhh i love swimming havent been for ages either! x

I have swimin costume traumas they hate me so i just dont go swimming. U walk in lukin nice and i walk out lukin dog ruf coz i cnt take my straightners to sort my hair so i luk like worzel gumage!x

I have swimin costume traumas they hate me so i just dont go swimming. U walk in lukin nice and i walk out lukin dog ruf coz i cnt take my straightners to sort my hair so i luk like worzel gumage!x

lmao!
u make me laugh trina...
i dont do costumes! hate them...
i like bikinis!
n i just whak my hair in a pony n try to park as close to the exit as possible lol so can just dive in my car x

lmao!
u make me laugh trina...
i dont do costumes! hate them...
i like bikinis!
n i just whak my hair in a pony n try to park as close to the exit as possible lol so can just dive in my car x

My hair is short so cnt do the tie it up and i have neva in my life worn a bikini eva i wouldnt put people thru that haha. I have got a tankini that i feel beta in its a holterneck tie 1 and a pain. My boob fell out mid swim!!

My hair is short so cnt do the tie it up and i have neva in my life worn a bikini eva i wouldnt put people thru that haha. I have got a tankini that i feel beta in its a holterneck tie 1 and a pain. My boob fell out mid swim!!

lmao woops!
ahh so its easier for me then as i just tie mine up! if i had short hair id be scared to get it wet cus of what damage it would do for the going home part haha x

lmao woops!
ahh so its easier for me then as i just tie mine up! if i had short hair id be scared to get it wet cus of what damage it would do for the going home part haha x

Thats exactly it shez. Y cnt they just have plugs for straightners goddamit.x

Thats exactly it shez. Y cnt they just have plugs for straightners goddamit.x

thinking of it they do at the one by me...
cus i used their hairdryer and my cousin plugged her straightners in the plug socket next to it to sort her fringe!!

thinking of it they do at the one by me...
cus i used their hairdryer and my cousin plugged her straightners in the plug socket next to it to sort her fringe!!

Rite thats it im writin a letter of complaint. How rude that mine want u to walk out like a bag of crap!x

thinking about gettin weighed tomoro to see what i actually weigh nowadays!
havent weighed for monthsssss!!

actually worried about what the scales will say!

Rite thats it im writin a letter of complaint. How rude that mine want u to walk out like a bag of crap!x

lmao i think u shud u know!
tell them u have to face not goin swimmin because they arent meetin ur hair needs!!

thinking about gettin weighed tomoro to see what i actually weigh nowadays!
havent weighed for monthsssss!!

actually worried about what the scales will say!

R u actualy guna brave it hun. I think u should and even if u maintain for after xmas thats bril not that u wil tho coz your on the ball.x

Back