back on it!!!!!!!!!!

I hate using points for tea so I am addicted to options at the min! Big jar £2 in asda, nearly done already!

I have butternut squash in the oven to make soup now! I have never ever made it before! I have never even peeled one who knew it was bit pumkinish inside!! Lol cx

Id just have a cup of tea or coffee. Greg has got it in his head that we r havin eggnog on xmas eve wtf is wrong with him haha. Neva had it doesnt it have brandy in it.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

haha whats made him say that???
eurgh always remember my nan used to have a bottle in cupboard at xmas.. looked like custard in a bottle lol!
i think its like a dairy beverage n can be different spirits like brandy whiskey vodka or sometimes a variety of spirits added altogether...

I hate using points for tea so I am addicted to options at the min! Big jar £2 in asda, nearly done already!

I have butternut squash in the oven to make soup now! I have never ever made it before! I have never even peeled one who knew it was bit pumkinish inside!! Lol cx

yummmmm just enjoyin mine now, its warmed me nicely!

iv never bort one peeled one or tasted one! so let me kno wat it tastes like! x

haha whats made him say that???
eurgh always remember my nan used to have a bottle in cupboard at xmas.. looked like custard in a bottle lol!
i think its like a dairy beverage n can be different spirits like brandy whiskey vodka or sometimes a variety of spirits added altogether...

God nos shez he sez we shud get into the spirit for xmas i swear hes havin a midlife haha.x

Whats every1s thorts on green tea im thinkin of tryin it to cut down on milk in my drinks.x

Whats every1s thorts on green tea im thinkin of tryin it to cut down on milk in my drinks.x

personally i think its vile!
i tried it when someone recommended it for my ibs n bloated etc...i even tried flavoured ones to see if it made a diff but i just couldnt drink it!
but each to their own i guess! something u have to try x

haha i didnt try it for long enough... to the point where i was holdin my nose just to get thru the mug! lol must be good for a blockage then!!

Was just thinkin the same. My sis has sum and she has 3 cups and shes runin to the loo at the end of the day haha.x

like caz said good for the day before u weigh in?! hahaha
try it hun u myt like x

Do u put sweetner in or just b brave and drink it without.x

i tried it without,
then tried it with to see if it tasted ne better, no chance!
then i bought lemon flavour YUK
then i bought fruity flavours YUK
i just dont like the taste lol x

i tried it without,
then tried it with to see if it tasted ne better, no chance!
then i bought lemon flavour YUK
then i bought fruity flavours YUK
i just dont like the taste lol x

Wel il try green tea for its detox purposes il just hold my nose and down it haha.x

Back