Back on it

FattyMcBigbum

Gold Member
I'm sick to death of jumping from diet to diet looking for the next quick fix. Truth is Slim Fast is the only diet that's helped me lose a lot of weight and keep it off for quite a while too so I'm back on it!

I've just spent over £50 in Boots on shakes cos the bottles are cheapest there, and the powders are half price. They're also doing 15% off diet products when you spent over £40 so I got quite a deal.

I'll weigh in tomorrow and update as much as I can, I swear I'm going to do it this time!

Take care x

Good luck! Let's hope we can get this board a bit more active too, it all helps x

Hey yeah been on it for 20 weeks now and gone from 11 12.3lbs now 9 5.3 so 2stone 7lbs . Iv been out and on holiday in between that. I think its brill !!

I think I started a couple of weeks after you Tink, I've lost 2 stone 6lb and had a few weekends/ events off :) .... Best thing I ever did starting Slimfast, they should seriously give me a job the amount of banging on i do about it lol xx

I think I started a couple of weeks after you Tink, I've lost 2 stone 6lb and had a few weekends/ events off :) .... Best thing I ever did starting Slimfast, they should seriously give me a job the amount of banging on i do about it lol xx

I know what you mean i tell everyone even got hubby on it!

I think i will always have slimfast in the cupboard down the line am sure i will need it every now and again to maintain!

Hey hun.

Think i will be joining you back as well. Tried a couple of other things after i fell off the wagon when i met my partner but it was the last thing that worked really well. Wonder if my old diary is still knocking about?

Back