Back on lt after a year off!

fatlouthinlou

Hi everyone!

I lost 3 stone 5 lbs last year on lipotrim, but gradually put on a stone again but stayed at around 11 stone 3 ish. Crept up to 11 and a half on hols so decided to get back on lt before I went back to my old ways! Lost 7 lb already although I did have a major cheat on weds! Hoping will ne back in ketosis later today, aiming to be 10stone 5 lbs for Saturday 12! Hope I'm not being too ambitious! Was 11 stone dead on this morning! Watching those ketosticks change colour are a real motivator though!

Good luck everyone!

9 lb off in 8 days? Can I do it?

hey - well done for making the change now rather than letting it go too far, its easy to let the weight jusy creep back on - I know!
I dont know anything bout lipotrim, but that does sound rather ambitious, dont be dissapointed if its less, good luck and well done x

Hiya Lou
I applaud your self restraint to do something about your weight before you go back to your original weight... Wish I'd be that clever!:rolleyes:
Good luck and I hope you loose the 9 lbs in 8 days... Which is twice what I've lost in 3 weeks, but then I'm no where near as disciplined as you to loose weight that quickly!:D

Back