Back on lt after a year off!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fatlouthinlou, 4 September 2009 Social URL.

1. fatlouthinlou

fatlouthinlou New Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.92%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone!

I lost 3 stone 5 lbs last year on lipotrim, but gradually put on a stone again but stayed at around 11 stone 3 ish. Crept up to 11 and a half on hols so decided to get back on lt before I went back to my old ways! Lost 7 lb already although I did have a major cheat on weds! Hoping will ne back in ketosis later today, aiming to be 10stone 5 lbs for Saturday 12! Hope I'm not being too ambitious! Was 11 stone dead on this morning! Watching those ketosticks change colour are a real motivator though!

Good luck everyone!

9 lb off in 8 days? Can I do it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hey - well done for making the change now rather than letting it go too far, its easy to let the weight jusy creep back on - I know!
    I dont know anything bout lipotrim, but that does sound rather ambitious, dont be dissapointed if its less, good luck and well done x

4. Ness

Ness The Weight Loss Monster

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.53%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya Lou
    I applaud your self restraint to do something about your weight before you go back to your original weight... Wish I'd be that clever!:rolleyes:
    Good luck and I hope you loose the 9 lbs in 8 days... Which is twice what I've lost in 3 weeks, but then I'm no where near as disciplined as you to loose weight that quickly!:D

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Of course you can do it

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.