• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back on lt after a year off!

S: 13st10lb C: 10st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 3st2lb(22.92%)
Hi everyone!

I lost 3 stone 5 lbs last year on lipotrim, but gradually put on a stone again but stayed at around 11 stone 3 ish. Crept up to 11 and a half on hols so decided to get back on lt before I went back to my old ways! Lost 7 lb already although I did have a major cheat on weds! Hoping will ne back in ketosis later today, aiming to be 10stone 5 lbs for Saturday 12! Hope I'm not being too ambitious! Was 11 stone dead on this morning! Watching those ketosticks change colour are a real motivator though!

Good luck everyone!

9 lb off in 8 days? Can I do it?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
hey - well done for making the change now rather than letting it go too far, its easy to let the weight jusy creep back on - I know!
I dont know anything bout lipotrim, but that does sound rather ambitious, dont be dissapointed if its less, good luck and well done x

Ness

The Weight Loss Monster
S: 13st4lb C: 12st4lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 1st0lb(7.53%)
Hiya Lou
I applaud your self restraint to do something about your weight before you go back to your original weight... Wish I'd be that clever!:rolleyes:
Good luck and I hope you loose the 9 lbs in 8 days... Which is twice what I've lost in 3 weeks, but then I'm no where near as disciplined as you to loose weight that quickly!:D