Back on LT TFR! Little :-( but happy yo start losing :-)

Becky.Boo

Hi all,

Again I'm back to LT as I have spiralled out of control ... It's nearly a relief to not have any choices ... Just drink drink drink my water and shakes and wait (with crossed fingers!) to lose the pounds!

I loved LT the last times I did it so I'm looking forward to a few weeks of breaking habits! .. I know I'm at the tough stage today with a rumbly tum but once this passes I'll be happy out!

I've decided this will be a two week at a time journey so as to not set myself up for a fail .. Nervous and excites already for next Wednesday to weigh in ...

Looking forward to reading about everyone's journeys and the great support I know this forum gives x

Becky

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Becky!! You know what you're doing, but there's loads of us about to lend an ear. Hope the ketosis fairy comes soon for you.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Thanks .. I'm a lucky one the Ketosis fairy was in place yesterday bringing her gift of bad breath and all!

Just the withdrawal headaches now .. last time on LT I cried the whole drive home from work with a banging head .. But I'm prepared this time tables on the stand by.

Happy Friday everyone.

Brilliant, except I know the bad breath is a killer lol. Hope your head is ok and you're not suffering x x x

I have before .. I didn't bother with them this time i thought they only gave a very short lived mask to the breath .. I just keep a toothbrush and toothpaste with me now for a quick brush when needed.

Back