Back on monday!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 5 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

And 2 days off work this week my heart and head wasn't in the diet so I just didn't do it.

My mum originally said I needed to lose weight and she would treat me to Vegas for her 50th (&my 24th) in April. I had it in my head that she wanted me to lose 6st (all my weight) by then but have spoke. To her and she would like me to lose 2st at least to take me down to 14st which is a realistic goal for me.

So I am going to be on plan again from Monday. I am now working all week for the next 3wks so I should struggle until it gets to the wkends.

I will do this and get my golden ticket to Vegas!!!!!

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. looby1003

looby1003 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Good luck with it Keighleyjo :) I agree that if you set yourself too big a goal, its harder to stick to (well it is for me lol). And what better incentive than a ticket to Vegas lol!! You lucky girl :D

4. georgie12345

georgie12345 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey keighleyjo, I'm trying to get the majority of my weight off for Vegas. I'm going in April too.

5. mrschatterbox

mrschatterbox 2012..my year2b a size 10

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Good luck hon xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.