back on site

liveinhope

hi, still getting the hang of the forum, well had another good day today, the porridge for breakfast, lunch was mackeral fillets in tomatoe sauce on wholemeal bread (good for the omega 3) and the lamb stirfry for dinner.
feeling positive again today. :D:D:D

hi all, only got a few mins, so i'll make it quick, still doing w w on my own, got weighed today, last week (week 1) 75.5kg (166 lbs) today 74.2 kg (163 lbs) yippee all round, delighted with mu 3 pound loss.
todays menu, porridge with water semi skimmed to cool down, lunch 2 slices wholemeal bread, w w tuna with sweetcorn, with lettuce tomatoe and cucumber, dinner, steak, 1 potatoe done in the micro (to limit portion size), onions, green beans and broccolli, 2 satsumas as a snack, an optimal drink and of course the 2 litres of water.
thanks for all the support.
Now 2 weeks of ironing to start. so i'll tune in again later.

so must get info on how to start one of those ticker things :D:D:D:D

Well Done,for your ticker have a look at the tutorials link,i think thats where you get the info?
Or is the addy in mine??
xx

ticker up and running

cheers, hopefully i have managed the ticker ok.

Your ticker is fine! Well done on your loss. Good work :)

Why don't you add it to the WI thread? Top of the WW forum in a sperate sub forum? We like 3lb losses ;)

well done :) xx

just been shopping!

Hi everyone, hope everyone is having a nice weekend. just returned from my shopping, well i'll tell you my kitchen is begginning to look more like market kitchen from uk food, it's only priceless, i don't know what it is trying new receipes from my 5 new ww receipe books, the revived will power or all the support on the forum, but i feel things are really going well for me at the minute.
last nite i made some apple and sultana muffins only 1.5 points each and no not like the last time i did manage to freeze some of them this time. i can have one during the week if i feel like it. trying another new receipe for dinner this evening, garlic, herb and smoked ham tagliatelle - 5.5 points per portion. I also got ingredients in for roast vegetable quiche 2.5 points per portion and for chunky chicken chowder at 3.5 points per portion. if anyone wants any info on these just shout:):).
i got these out of the following book - More Winning Receipes from our members and leaders. Bought the book from amazon. off to my friends house now for a while, so'll catch up again later.

ooh

Im off to have a look on amazon for some more ww cook books, i love them. Everything ive made so far has been fab!! I've got ww cook eat enjoy and reckon ive made almost everything.

Happy cooking

x

apple and sultana muffins

hi dzzyshelly, and it goes as follows:- simple to do, have made them twice i always thought muffins were difficult to make, they only come up to the height of a bun case (now what can u expect for 1/5 points)
makes 24
75gms polyunsaturated marg.
100gms castor sugar
1 medium egg beaten
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
180gm jar of apple sauce
1 large dessert apple peeled and diced
50gms sultanas
200 gms self raising white flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

preheat oven gas mark 5/190 c, fan oven 170 c, place 24 cake cases in two muffin trays.
cream marg and sugar in large bowl, then add egg and vanilla essence - mix well, finally add the apple sauce, apple and sultanas & stir together.
sift the flour baking powder and cinnamon into another bowl.
add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir together quickly. dollop using a desert spoon into the papercases then straight into the oven, about 15 mins.

will keep in an airtight container 3 days or you can freeze them also. enjoy.:):):):):)

hi calorie c. is that the ww cook! book you are on about, a brown cover with a plate with food onto of it, i borrowed it from a friend and decided if i liked 15 receipes in it i would buy my own. there was loads in it, so yeah! i'm waiting for it to arrive from amazon. have you any favorites i can try when i get it?:)

mmm think it mite be slightly different. Mines is from 2007, its got white cover and pic is on front is a chopping board with lemons. Wot kinda recipes do you like, if theres anything in particular i'll post it on forum for you. Few nice wee desserts blackcurrant mousse, lemon and lime cheesecake pots, they're yum!!

x

hi calorie c, those deserts sound great, send them onto me!!! please,
basically it's the food that got us here isn't! i'd eat anything escept kidney beans. lol.
just had the garkic, herb and smoked ham tagliatelle, it said 11 points per receipe and serves 2 people, i had loads in it for 3 people, i added a courgette to it.
so less than 4 points - i'm happy.

I'll post the recipes for those desserts on the recipe thread at the top (have you checked it out yet? Its brill!) If you can't find them let me know and I'll post them on your diary too!!

x

another monday & weigh in

hi everyone, have just filled in my food diary, enjoyed the weekend trying out new menus etc and glad to report the kitchen hasn't burnt down and no one has gone down ill :D:D:D
well the roast vegetable quiche was just to die for.
now tomorrow will be a busy day, we have work till 5, salsa class, weigh in and wait for it me and 3 friends going out for a meal:eek::eek:
now i am going to watch what i eat cause i have been ever so careful for the past 4 weeks or so, but at least i will have the rest of the week to be careful again.
i am even planning it now, i would much prefer a starter and main, rather the a main and dessert.
and my points today were very good so that starts me on a good leg also and for my dinner on tuesday i have decided to have chicken chowder, well it looks good in the ww book anyway.
went for a walk tonight it was very cold so we cut it short a little.
well lets hope everyone has a good week.
o i read all of the receipe thread this morning and there are some great ones in there, i'll have a go at some of them too.:):)

hi, just popped home quick shower and out for that meal with friends, edited profile, get weighed in kilos! down .9 kilo that between 1.5 and 2 i think i will check it tomorrow
catch up then

Back