back on site

hi, just back, checked the weight loss again, according to the kilos! 1.96 so that's 2 lbs total loss 5.3lbs, delighted. imagine 2lbs a week over 10 weeks - 20lbs !!!!
so had my nite out, goujons, lasagne and 2 bottles of wine for 3 of us. thank god my friend is off to boston sat for a week, now that her birthday celebrations have gone on over a week!!! lol
so back to brass tacks tomorrow - stir fry for dinner i think.

a new month

well here we are, feb 3rd, a lot of us started on another journey (the diet again) in january, new years resolution! well a big congrats to all of us, we have survived and we are into another month. the site is brilliant gives us all the extra support we need, the new friends all with something in common, all our new ideas, receipes, and general chit chat.
fair play to everyone.:553:

Hi Hun

Good way to look at it - for me, one month in and half a stone lighter, bring on June!!!

You re doing great - well done xx

Hey

I'm confusing things again, posting on two threads but thot i would just pop in and say hello on your diary!! I would be so chuffed if i could maintain 2lbs a week till summer, imagine feeling much thinner in the sun....bring it on!!!!!

x

gees joanne, popping threads, confusing things, jumping round is just like u on the wii fit. ha ha
my friend as one, the girl i go walking with, must have a look at her one some time, my daughter wanted to get me one for xmas! i said i would look like a sad case! i'm really into those gizmos, played with her game boy years ago, and her play station, last year she bought me a ds lite! poor rach doesn't even know how to turn it on and the hubbie no interest what so ever. i really think you need to share the enjoyment of the wii, and they don't share my interest, so hence that would class me a sad case!!!! i'm happy enough with the ds.:):)

I get sucked into all these gizmos, but the wii fit is the best one yet!! We've also got sing star for the playstation which is awesome, especially after a few drinks with friends!! I know what you mean about having fun with others on the wii, what a hoot we're having tonight!!!

x

ah here! you must be a singer as well. us women multi talented.

only jokin' bet there a great crack.lol

I was feeling left out so thought i would jump threads and answer veggie omelette question - basically anything in the fridge that is no points!!!! I tend to 'frylight' onions, mushrooms, peppers then thrown in 2 eggs - rather than turn the omelette, pop under grill to finish!! I use any '0' point veg and 2 eggs and only 3 points - very filling. The other thing i have done is thrown in 1 point of prawns or chicken - still only 4 points and you could have with salad and use as main meal!! Hope it helps!!!

My other goody at the moment is the butternut/pepper soup in the folder - was dubious but it is fab - had that tonite as main meal with o points - have a few points left over now before weigh in tomoz xx

Donna39Hi Hun

Good way to look at it - for me, one month in and half a stone lighter, bring on June!!!

You re doing great - well done xx Donna, i can just see us 'all slim jims! by june - roll on the summer:cool::cool::cool:

and best of luck with ur weigh in, make sure u note it, you have been great so thats def a good omen.

tried to reply to your note a min ago but made a bit of a mess of it. i have seen it done on other pages you know the way u can copy a thread and then reply to it??

the omelette sounds great, will try it at the weekend, maybe a brunch on one of those lazy days.:):):):)

Brunch - lol - thats what i mean - i eat so much now!!!

The omelette is more of a snack!!!!

As for replying to threads on here - i try and get technical, sometimes it works and sometimes i just blame someone else!!!

Heres hoping for a good loss tomorrow if not i will be on a downer (even more then today!!) all next week xx

you'll be grand, let's watch this space:D

keeping the spirits up

another week almost down, tomorrow is friday again, the weekend and weigh in again. i think this forum keeps everyone busy sharing ideas etc.
had a good day again today and tried a new receipe the chicken chowder, was nice and will try it again. just thinking now i don't think i filled in my food diary for toay, best go and do that.
hope everyone is keeping well:):):)

You sound so motivated which is just great!! I made a low point paella yesterday and it was soooo tasty!! Shall be scouring the recipe section for more ideas - i think that is part of the secret of success!! Don't let food boredom take hold coz that'll just send you running for the chippie!!:D

poxie pizza!!!!!

hi everyone, done the shopping today bought some more spices, flavourings, mustards etc, just don't know where to start cooking. i did make a promise to try and clear the freezer. had some left over chicken chowder today it was lovely, only 3.5 points and so filling. had told the hubbie we would share a vegetable pizza, he doesn't eat meat, fish with bones! or potatoes so we tend to eat different foods alot of the time.
so i have just finished the pizza, i pointed it, 13 points, so 6.5 each but i feel it is such a waste when i think of what you could have with that many points!!!!
good job it's saturday night and i can have a g + t and a bag of crisps, so at least i have something to look forward to. think it might be beef and black pepper stir fry tomorrow and for himself maybe a fruity vegetable stir fry:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're doing so well - I fell off the wagon last night!! Hungover to the gills!! Back on track tomorrow.:D

hi jaxi, ur priceless, already mentioned on the food diary that i passed up on the g + t last night, but rach brought her 'friend' round for dinner and me a bottle of wine, a nice touch i thought so i gave one one of those other 13 point poxxi pizzas that was in the freezer to take home with him.lol
was on my feet in the kitchen all day, made hubbie his dinner seperate to ours (remember the meat issue), so he had tuna steak, couscous and courgettes, seemed happy enough.
we had the honey and black pepper beef with noodles and a lovely rasberry mouse for 1/2 point that calorie crus. put in the receipe thread.
I almost made the roast vegetable quiche for tomorrow, i will be late home so i will just have to heat it up.
now all i have to do is plan lunch for tomorrow and get gear ready for salsa classes after work. then feet up and a glass of wine maybe.

isn't the site great, there are loads of people on it at the moment.

hope everyone has a great week:):):):)

Mrs Organised or what?? I've been ridiculous today and have slept for a good majority of it. Been snowing here all day so nothing else for it im afraid!!

Result has been tho that im trying to cram in points and with wi day looming not a good idea, oh the dilema of it all, lol!!

Anyway hope you enjoyed your sunday dinner, which sounded absolutely delicious!!

x

Back