Back on SW but can't find 1 of the books! Help pls

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by karenhornby, 10 October 2010 Social URL.

1. karenhornby

karenhornby Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all.
    I was with slimming world abt 5 years ago and lost 3 stone:D but have since put it all back on plus some extra.:mad:

I've decided that its time to get it sorted once and for all, but due to recent redundacy I really cant afford to join a group yet but want to get started as soon as possible as I feel like my weight is snowballing out of control :cry:.
    I found my old directory, old mags, and a syn free recipe book but I cant find my food optimising one. (the one that gives you the list of free foods and the healthy a's and b's).

Does anyone have a copy of that one they no longer need or spare or if possible can anyone email me a copy pls?
    Also any advice you have for someone starting again but that cant get to groups I would really appreciate them!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Somewhere on here there is a thread for newbies which answers you questions.

You could always go to just one class & get the up to date books. I'm sure one of the magazines has a voucher in for the joining fee so it would only cost £4.95 for the class.

Somebody will be along soon to let you know which mag it is as I really can't remember.;)

4. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Its this weeks Bella, apparently. I saw someone mention that on Tuesday though and I dont know what day the new ones come out on - so it could be "last" weeks Bella.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.