Back on SW thank God!!!

Torquay Blonde

Hi Guys

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but i did SW this time last year, lost the 10lbs i wanted to lose and then messed around with JUDDD and WW and have managed to gain the weight i lost!!
Have come back to SW as its the only 'diet' that doesnt feel like one and encourages healthy eating without deprivation.
So, im back and ready to go!!
Went and stocked up the cupboards last night, got all my books out and have started today! Will be posting my diary in the food diary section each day as motivation.
Haven't posted starting weight yet as i officially start on Friday so will weigh in then.
I tend to stick to red days as i hate feeling bloated and didnt get on with green last time, but may try and have one green day a week to keep things more interesting!!
Wish me luck!!:D :D :D

Torquay xx

Hi Guys

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but i did SW this time last year, lost the 10lbs i wanted to lose and then messed around with JUDDD and WW and have managed to gain the weight i lost!!
Have come back to SW as its the only 'diet' that doesnt feel like one and encourages healthy eating without deprivation.
So, im back and ready to go!!
Went and stocked up the cupboards last night, got all my books out and have started today! Will be posting my diary in the food diary section each day as motivation.
Haven't posted starting weight yet as i officially start on Friday so will weigh in then.
I tend to stick to red days as i hate feeling bloated and didnt get on with green last time, but may try and have one green day a week to keep things more interesting!!
Wish me luck!!:D :D :D

Torquay xx

Good luck on your return to SW I'm like you can't get on with green, so do original 95% of the time. :D:D

Welcome back and good luck.

I've done the same thing with messing around with other diets but I always find myself back with SW.

I'm veggie so do all green days and thankfully dont get bloated. Wouldn't really know where to start with a red day!

x

Hi Kirsty

I think its just the grass is always greener, and if you dont keeps things interesting and vary your food from week to week then its easy to get bored and think that another diet would be easier, when in fact just changing your food around for a few days can make a big difference! I have learned my lesson big time and know that SW is the way forward for me!!

Hiya TB of course I remember you welcome back and good luck hope SW works for you. I have gone over to WW I am starting it from Friday but am still lurking around.

everything works if you stick to it, it's when you think you are and you don't lose what you want or don't lose at all.You have to be really honest with yourself !

Back