Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back on SW!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Keeliewheeliebin, 8 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Keeliewheeliebin

Keeliewheeliebin biker babe!

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 3 (1000)
    Hi.
    After losing nearly 6 stone on CD i have decided to give SW another go. I know its easy, i can eat pretty much what i like when i like and there is no calorie counting or weighing! yay!
    Im on day 2 today, and finding it ok so far. I really do miss my twice weekly Twix bars though!

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi Keelie,

Your looking good and so is that handsome man along side you. Is that your OH:confused:

Well done having your six stone off!!!

I fell splat on my face and lost the plot:break_diet::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

:scale:

Back now shifting some of the weight I have lost a couple of times before and doing 790 plan now and I am getting on well. Day 12 now:)

Good luck with SW.

Love Mini xxx

4. foodfairy

foodfairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.59%)
    Diet:
    none in particular
    well done with losing 6 stone thats fantastic, you look great!!!

Keeliewheeliebin likes this.
  5. Keeliewheeliebin

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    well, things are going ok so far. Had 18 syns yesterday but only had 6 so far today and 10 the previous day, so all in all im not doing to bad!
    At the moment ive got a man playing the bagpipes really loudly outside my office window (someones having a wedding reception) and all i can think about is shortbread. Ho hum.
    I made some Baklava ( really fattening Greek/Turkish dessert) last night but ive so far resisted temptaion.....well one portion is 18 syns!! Ill leave it all for hubby to scoff.
    I really need to start losing some inches soon too. I bought some motorbike leathers before i went on holiday (May) and now they're a little too snug for comfort! i can get in them still...but i cant breathe very well! the jacket's fine...its just those damn trousers. Still, i gotta squeeze into them again on Monday for our ride out to the seaside!

yay!

6. sheba0207

sheba0207 Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    Hi everyone
    Im back with slimming world now. I had a break for a while family trouble and I couldnt concentrate on the diet as well. Things are ok now and athough i maintained for a few weeks back on track now. I found the green days were the weeks where i seem to stick so im trying red for a few weeks.Lost 3lb the first week on red so i trying it for a few weeks the slowly introduce a few green days in.
    I do find red easier because i enjoy chicken and ham and I dont realy miss all the pasta and potatoes that i was eating.
    Im checking for some more red recipes so i will let you know how my weigh in goes this week . I weigh in on Thurs evening so will update ticker then if I can work out how lol.
    I will post later today as I havent been on here for a while..
    Talk later many thanks Tina...

7. Keeliewheeliebin

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    Hi Tina, nice to see you again!Just a quick message, as im short on time this morning, but i good luck with SW, i know we can both do great!Take care xxxKeelie

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.